Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I think the reason that many people want to be hunters especially human hunters is because the first true rare that everyone knows about is the Claire weapons because this info is out. I believe that down the road all the class and races will have many weaps that they can only use I mean it only makes sense to do it that way. Then i think people will be trying to change classes or create another character to use that type of weapon. Even on these boards there are many people that talk about figunner and claire weapns because they know there there but when that rare ranger or cast or beast weapon becomes know then people will be changing there minds about what they want to be.

Post your opinions

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Asheth- on 2006-10-31 13:07 ]</font>

I picked being a human hunter because I was one in PSO, and I enjoyed being one

everyone has their own reasons for choosing Hunter.

I just find PAs more amazing. ya guns and techs are amazing too but blades are a completely different style in how you use them and stuff.

so ya rangers are like "pew pew peww!!"

and forces are like "ding! whoosh! ding! blam!!!!"

but ya the wide range of Hunter weapons are more unique than mere projectiles and stuff.

those laser cannons in the story mode are really cool though.

Wielding a (duped) J-sword, having long white hair and calling yourself Sephiroth is greater than being Ranger any day of the week.

The only reason I don't like Hunter hate is cause one day one of them is gonna wake up and start a revolution and us uniques will be out of a job

I honestly just prefer melee to ranged or magical combat in games. Farylla was a HUnewearl in PSO 'cause I liked the ability to heal myself as well as do good melee damage - I made her human in PSU, though, because I feel that Newmans are a little physically weak for my tastes (both in HP and ATP). Also, since I apparently can't ever be a hunter and cast Resta on myself, I figured there was no real point in being a Newman this time around.

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

Yeah Hunters are just simple i mean you whack stuff with cool swords and do flips and jumps with your PA's whats not to like?. I personally am and always will be a Ranger fan but to the average newcomer to the game sitting back and plinking rounds from a gun looks kind of bland when you can be going upside someones head with a blade.

Also i see Saners post's have lost none of there weirdness.

ya know its not that big of a deal that the hunter popultion is higher than rangers or force. With the level cap the same as japan's starting once everyonce hits 50 and maxes out hunter it will give them some incentive to cap out ranger and force. Not to mention once the advance classes are our you shoudl see some decent variety since everyone will go with classes that have S rank of their favorite weapons and what not.

So mostly everyone is a hunter. Technically it's the fastest job to cap out atm. So give it some time.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XD the PAs, its all about the PAs, and I'm sure once we can max our weapons beyond 20, I will be even more reluctant to do super-shiny-special-seizure-inducing stuff :3

Common Sense 'R Us

Not to mention that Humans and Beasts both start a hunters. How much you wanna bet that's half the reason right there?

well me cause i always wanted a newman hunter in PSO couldnt have one though . but i think many people just want hunter for the PAs not because of the pride of being the hunter hmm that sounds corny