Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm not sure wether to beleive this or not. I was out and about and overhead people selling instructions on how to level glitch for 10k meseta saying that they were getting to lvl 28 and 30 in just a few hours... It seems odd to me that people would have found stuff like this already, it also bugs me since, if its true, I will soon be surrounded by a bunch of morons with cheap undeserved levels. I also ran into someone with a lvl 86 PM today, and from what I've heard it should take atleast a month and a half with the 100 items per 12 hours... He has a shop with the PM selling there. I found him when I was looking for the average price for De Ragans tail. Is this stuff really happening already?

Tell on them. Write Sega and have them investigate.

I don't remember the names, but I can look for the guy with the lvl 86 PM if he still has that tail... and at 90k selling price, he probably does

You gotta report this stuff right away. Cheaters are nothing more than a virus. I want them deleted and blocked. If you don't do it write away, you have to either wipe everything out or get something new. I don't want either of those.

When you do report them, make sure you get their GameID, and not their name. I hear you can have multiple people with the same name. So click past the Name Lvl.? to their gameID and send that to sega. Nip it in the bud. Snap the head of the snake. GO TO THEIR HOMES AND BEAT THEM! PUT A GUN TO THEIR HEAD AND MAKE THEM SMASH THEIR OWN COMPUTER UP! DEATH!!! DEATH TO THEM ALL!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!.........

......ok......I'm done now.....

Have you ever looked the word gullible up in the dictionary? People selling "tips" in game are obvious scammers

As for the level 86 PM, that is impressive, but not impossible. Straight monomates can raise 12 levels a day, which would take about a week to get to 86. The PM you saw was probably raised on cast parts, which is fast, cheap, and free

cast parts raise up the pm fast?? what stats are raised by cast parts

Oh, right...I forgot to mention in my last post about you being sure that they're actually cheating.

I was thinking the level glitchers were just looking for easy cash, but didn't think of a way to check until later that day. If i hear someone else claiming it, all I should need to do is look at there class rank and items. If they have low level class ranks then they probably did cheat, same for crappy items. I didn't know you could bump up your PM that fast... seems a little unbalanced since he could now essentially walk through most of the game if he has it tag along at lvl 86...

On 2006-10-31 22:12, SepiasSoul wrote:
    I was thinking the level glitchers were just looking for easy cash, but didn't think of a way to check until later that day. If i hear someone else claiming it, all I should need to do is look at there class rank and items. If they have low level class ranks then they probably did cheat, same for crappy items. I didn't know you could bump up your PM that fast... seems a little unbalanced since he could now essentially walk through most of the game if he has it tag along at lvl 86...
    Guess I cheated then, I used crappy items up until last night. Farmed since launch to get the mats I needed to make my B rank double daggers, spear, saber and knuckles, along with my armor and units.

Man I wish someone would have told me I cheated......I coulda sworn I did all that hard work myself.....

Doesn't take long to get to 30 if you forgo farming and such. Peoples concern for a 'outbreak' of cheating is appreciated, but it's ashame that such concern is the fault of the GC version. :/ It's best you don't let it ruin your enjoyment.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)