Brother of Alisha

its it possiple to get Mirei's Partner card. Granted she passes on but I really want this elite Newman team.

EDIT: This is what the spoiler tags were invented for. Don't pass off major story events so casually.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-11-01 05:57 ]</font>

I don't think it is possible to get her Partner Card offline.

Brother of Alisha

Sorry I do not know all the commands. Also can you tell me if you find any news of her partner card on or offline? Also it wasn't casual, I put spoillers in the topic name.

No you cannot. Certain characters who are only in your team temporarily such as those two Rogue brothers, that Doctor at the Relics, etc, are unobtainable for your team. Characters who are with you almost all of the time are able to join you. Also, you never receive her partner card throughout the game because she's not a Gaurdian. Ergo, has no Partner Card.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

what double said. you can't get it. I beat story mode wondering if you could but you can't. sry

Brother of Alisha

Yes Ryan told me that 2 and what you said dose make sence. She isn't a gaurdian but in someways I thought she was better than Maya. Anyone else like this team. You, Karren, Mirei, abd Maya? I Hope you can get her Partner card online somehow. Samthing with Karren, Karren owns like everything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -McPot- on 2006-11-07 09:56 ]</font>