Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Former King of the XBox 360 servers

I've plasyed for about 80 hours nd have seen none!

I think that they are fairly rare. I saw two in the PC beta, during a total of 17 or 18 levels. They were together and both dropped Rappy Feathers. I've made it further in the final release and have yet to see one. However, I don't spend a lot of time running Mad Creatures, which appears to be the mission they are usually found in. They spawned for me in the dead-end area containing the photon recharger in Mad Creatures C.

I ran into rappies two different times on the xbox 360 beta but have yet to run into them on the full game unfortunately.

I ran into one when i was lvl 8. I have no clue whats the % for them to spawn. Feather didnt drop for me =(

I found 2 in a room recently, both dropped a feather. First time ive seen them and have yet to since.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phalynx on 2006-11-01 10:23 ]</font>

I've ran into 3 groups of them so far. Once on the quest "The Rainbow Beast", once on a Ruins run, and once on a dragon run. They appeared in groups of 3-5 each time. Total of 9 feathers dropped. I got 2.

For the record I've got about 50 hours logged.

O i ran in to 7 of those Fockers and got nothing........'i was in a full party and ventured off on my own to have a long battle and get nothing in-return.......'again those dang rappys have become the bain of my existence.....

My brother has ran into them 3 times. And got rappy feathers twice.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

I ran into 6 in a wave in Mad Creatures, don't remember where however. Only dropped money but I'm not about to complain about those numbers. I also ran into about 5 once in relics, one dropped a feather the rest dropped stacks of 400-500m if I remember correctly. Was really, really nice .

I still want to make one of those rappy figures, they're neat. I wanna put it right in the middle at the entrance

ive ran into them 2 times so far. 1 on de rangan run and 1 on linar line. both tiems 1 feather dropped adn money.