Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAAAAHHH!!!

SEGA use your **** brain. I just died because of a cheap attack by a SEED (ground whip) at the Linear Line, but before I died I got a walking pannon. Sadly I lost 5 hours of playtime and the pannon because you don't get sent to the hospital like the old game when you die. At least you could keep your stuff in PSO. Again, SEGA use your **** brain, it's very easy to die when a SEED shoots out a fireball that hurts 3/4 your health and can trip you and keep hitting you when your down(ground whip). Anyway now that I got that out, does anyone have a pic of the walking pannon?

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

I don't have a pic of it, but Walking Pannon looks like a see-through Pannon that uhhhh walks in place.
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

Guardian of Grants

...WTH are you talking about? What does death and 5 hours of play time have to do with a walking pannon?

Also, if you know well enough that they shoot out fireballs and can stunlock you, why are you in their attack range?

Mercenary for Hire

Why dont you get to keep the item?

If you're playing offline... Why didn't you save?

If you're playing online... Just go back into the mission...

yeah I didn't think death caused people to lose items. (thought only penalty was lowered mission points at end) O.o

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

you don't lose items if you die online, guy must've died Offline.
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

Yes I died offline, I didn't save because I didn't think me, being 7 levels over the required level for the mission, would die.

And finally if you read the whole thing you'd know what death and 5 hours of gameplay would do with a walking pannon.

I'm gonna hunt for the pannon again and gidiga those bastards into the ground.

BTW Wallin, there were two SEEDs on opposite ends of the room, I'd be fighting one while the other shoots.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: aquafire on 2006-11-02 15:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: aquafire on 2006-11-02 15:50 ]</font>

Just got the pannon back. MY PANNON, YOU SEED WON'T HAVE IT sssss..

qhwn it rears back, move its using a fireball. If it puts its face in the gorund, its gonna send a whip at you, which you can see via dust spots ont he ground, soy ou move away again. Its quite simple really.
    ah two of, fight on far side of one an dits whip will be out of range, just pay more attention to dodging then damageing until first one is down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2006-11-02 16:27 ]</font>
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl