What in the world is this WarTeacher, GunTeacher and other stuff ive been seeing. Ive been looking at some information on this website but i cant find anything out. Can someone please comment witha link of a place i can read up on this subject?

I'm lvl 21 beast hunter and i was wondering what i should go? I'm guessing a warteacher but im not sure..

ANYWAYS thanks for your help!
    Tornasu

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tornasu on 2006-11-03 06:56 ]</font>

I dont get the post.... its mainly a FORCE post... I saw Warteacher and it saids i cant use A/S spears???! Why not? I mean if im going to be a warteacher i figure you can use all weapon types at A/S ???
    Please help

Wel for one thing it's WaTECHer, not TEACHer.

Also, those are "Expert Classes". The American version doesn't have them yet, but probably should in our first update.

A Wartecher is a FOrce/HUnter hybrid. That is, they can use both melee weapons and techs, but not as well as the more focused Expert classes.

A Guntecher is basically the same thing, only a RAnger/FOrce hybrid.

If you wanted a pure HUnter type, you'd be better off picking between two of the other Expert Classes: Fortefighter or Figunner.

Fortefighters are pure HUnters. They have the highest ATP and HP of any class, and can use a large selection of S-Rank and A-Rank melee weapons, and are the only class to use Axes.

Figunners are HUnter/RAnger hybrids, but they lean more towards HUnters. They have less ATP and HP than Fortefighters, but more EVD and ATA. You could say that Fortefighters are the slow, brute-strength type while Figunners are more agile fighters. They are the only class that gets Double Sabers (Or Twin Sabers? I can never remember which is called which...), which is definitely going to make them popular.

I hope I helped.

On simple terms, you can later on in the game mix two "job" types, so you can splice ranger with hunter, etc.

Yeah, shame the Hunter/Force gets shafted by not being able to get lvl 30 skills or techniques unlike all the other experts.

Thanks soooooo mcuh! That pretty much answer all my questions =) You guys are the bomb! Happy hunting everyone!

On 2006-11-03 09:48, bobfish wrote:
    Yeah, shame the Hunter/Force gets shafted by not being able to get lvl 30 skills or techniques unlike all the other experts.
    If Guntecher had 20 bullets 20 techs, I'd be much more interested in it. A force hybrid with only 10 max in techs is very disappointing to me.