Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

And just about impossible! So I do the lvl 10 mission on Parum and afterwords, just for kicks and giggles, I decide one of the lvl 15 ones. So I go through, expecting to have my ass completely handed to me throughout the zone, but I do quite well. Eventually I make my way to the end...and what do I see? A portal...To where, I think. I walk into it, and what do I see? A gi-frickin-gantic dragon flying towards me. Well I figured if I could handle those level 15 baddies in the zone, I might have a shot at a lvl 15 boss...Too bad he was lvl 20. So I fought as well as I could against a boss 8 levels higher than me, doing the best I could. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't enough. It was fun though. I'll have to grab a group tomorrow and kick his ass. ^_^

I know, I ramble...I just wanted to share my fun with you all

first time see Ragan is always the best. afterwards is all the same. well, thats how i see Ragan at least.

Donk Donk, Donk DWONK

Soloing the dragon is hilarious. I somehow managed to beat him at level 7 after my party died and gave up. Some of them couldn't get the patterns down, while the others just got hit with unlucky crits.

I soloed the mission and him in beta as a level 7 humar. It was more a question of monotony than skill.

Can solo it easy at 12 if you memorize it's patterns and bring a good gun. Granted it will take awhile but he is killable. Just make sure you put every shot into his head.

I think its time I got myself a new gun then, because obviously I'm going to need it.

I love that in this game, skill is > level. A level 7 soloing a level 20 boss is just awesome. It was something I could obviously never do in WoW. Full epics, and I still couldnt solo Baron Rivendare

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Try relics at Lv4 next! That's always fun!

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

You're going to be dissapointed once you start to play the B-grade missions, since some of the monster that originally "flinches" when hit won't do so and the game basicly turns into PSO style. Attack get knocked down use recovery item repeat if you're playing solo Hunter.

LOL I will drag you in a dragon fight with me if I see you. Basically go for his tail. When he lands(immediatly after the cutscene), he ALWAYS opens with his running dash. You have maybe 5 seconds to get the heck out of dodge. After doing some damage to his tail, he will do either his tail sweep or attempt to breath fire back there. The fire breathing is the easier of the two to avoid.

On 2006-11-04 21:49, Mugaaz2 wrote:
    I soloed the mission and him in beta as a level 7 humar. It was more a question of monotony than skill.
    There, there Mugaaz, there, there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-11-05 06:55 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

PSU's dragon is very challenging, I love it. Though it gets easy in a group of 6.

At least this dragon has more fun replay value then the dragon in pso