I haven't seen this problem come up yet (although it may have appeared somewhere during all of the initial PSU release madness). I'm trying to run the game on one of my PCs (not the primary one that I use to play PSU) and the game freezes the whole system up when trying to load Clyez City 1st Floor right after selecting my character. Everything up to this point works fine, but as soon as the environment starts to load it starts lagging up terribly. I can see parts of the environment load, but the character usually remains a blue glow. The mouse pointer will even be frozen, except for random spurts where I can move it freely for a couple of seconds. The first time it happened, I tried to Ctrl + Alt + Del PSU, but it took so long for task manager to load that I ended up just doing a reset of the entire system instead.

Anyone else experience issues like this? As I mentioned, it's not the main PC that I play PSU on (it's a PC that I would occassionally like to access my account from when I'm not at home). The system specs are as follows:

Dell Dimension 4600
    Windows XP Professional SP2
    Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz w/ HT
    Nvidia GeForce FX5200 128MB
    1GB DDR RAM

I've dumped the settings to the absolute lowest quality possible and have noticed no improvement. This is reminding me of the frame skip bug with FRAPs, but the entire system is almost non-responsive when it happens.

Suggestions? Thanks in advance

I've had problems like this on other games. Whenever I tried to play a game like FFXI or WoW my computer would lag up or freeze.
    Try overclocking your computer if you know how.
    It worked for me and I don't have any problems with games on my computer anymore.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Souriya on 2006-11-08 01:53 ]</font>