Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Algol Star System's Most Valiant Hunter

How many of you have come accross a party leader that when you join and either....

1. Pop an emote.

2. Type a lot of chat.

3. Take a lot of loot.

4. Make a suggestion.

5. Use the wrong, or rather your weapon of choice.

6. Don't heal as often as they like.

Threaten to kick you if you don't bow down to what they like and make a smart remark before they kick you.

I had a run in with a guy as soon as I joined a team I popped an emote, and he typed...

That = kick

but not before I typed...

U = d!ck

Cpt. of the Phashion Police

I havent. Then again if i did i would go off on them before they had the chance to kick me. I hate dicks for party leaders...I guess thats why i make my own (very enjoyable) talkative, fun, random/order, games...

I haven't ran into any as of yet

Let me guess, this was on Universe 1 or 2 (or maybe 3), right?

One time I joined a game and immediately got kicked. Sometimes I join other people's games and people get kicked. And it had nothing to do with character level as they were in the same range.

As for me, the party leader said "I dont like Mexicans" and I was sent back to the lobby room. My name isnt even Mexican.

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

I got kicked from a game because, as it was explained to me, my level was lower than they wanted. They didn't even give me a chance to tell them I was a Resta machine. Sure hope they were embarassed in there...

i wish some party leaders would kick more often. there was this annoying kid newman hunter who kept saying over voice chat, "if it weren't for me all of you would be dead." he of course was a lv 18 hunter with a knife when the other forces and rangers in the party were 22-27. i really wanted to tell the leader to boot him but he only spoke french.

my policy is i only boot annoying people or people who die needlessly (i.e. running into a mob with 40 HP). is that being a dick?

I like popping a remark like, what's that behind you, or does this rag smell like chloroform to you?, but most of those kicks are justified, a few because I feel like it, mwahhahhahahha

You may ask the Guru three questions.

Well, my brother joined a party where the Rare drops were set to random. He loads in, says "Hello", and happens to get a rare drop right off the bat (a 7 star synth item IIRC).

Anyways, some emo loser in the party starts whining about it, and the party leader ends up kicking him (my brother, not the emo loser). Why Im not sure. But thats the only incident I can think of. Other than that, most of the parties ive joined have been great. The only complaint I might have is that some of the parties are a little quiet... sometimes it feels like I'm playing with a bunch of very well programmed NPC's, cause noone talks at all.

Most of the time I kick people I don't know out... Depends on if I'm feeling nice or not.