I have a couple questions about playing psu online i havent played it online yet,and I was wondering if when you play online is the headset useable and if not can you type like in pso or is the keyboard a requirment? Also what are the lv caps for characters and pm,and one last thing is the max grindage the same in offline or can you get past +10 on a weopon?

Lancers' Requiem

Lvl caps are 50 for characters and 100(or maybe 80) for PMs right now. Grinding up to 10 would be very dangerous but i think that is the max.

And you can use your mic for room chat and party chat, other than that you can use a USB key board or the in game digital one for typing.

PM go up to 100.

Although you can use voice chat, most people don't use it. I started using the voice chat first but since no one was using it i decided to hook up a keyboard for use in both mission chat and 'city' chat.

Common Sense 'R Us

Uhh, I use voice chat all the time, so my experience is different from hovercraft2x's. But I also have a wireless keyboard, and I can and do use text.

Most people know that you have to boot the Xbox with the tray out and then load to disc after you sign into XBL in order to get working voice chat.

You don't need to do that you just need to set your xbox360 to start off in the dashborad and then start the game after

Just a nice little (only 2) list of acronyms for PSU:

LFP - Looking For Party
    ToB - Talk or Boot

lft/lfp i know already from CoV but the talk or boot thing well that i didnt know but ok

On 2006-11-08 10:34, hovercraft2x wrote:
    Although you can use voice chat, most people don't use it. I started using the voice chat first but since no one was using it i decided to hook up a keyboard for use in both mission chat and 'city' chat.
    i use live chat 90% of the time, i usually leave parties if people arent using it.