Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok Ive always been able to choose which floor of the guardians colony that I want to transport to from my room but startng yesterday Im now able to goto 3 different parts on Neudaiz, even inside the shop!

Odd thing is that it does not give me similar selections when I choose Parum. My brother on the otherhand claims that he gets the Parum selections but not the Neudaiz ones.

Anyone have any idea how you would accomplish getting them for all the planets?

Speak to the person at the desk in the Guardians office of each planet you need to activate that feature.

Yeah, its awesome to be able to do that. I usually just return to my room whenever I want to go somewhere else.
    Coming Soon!

When I started playing, these options from the menus would appear after going to those areas. But this was over a week ago and could have been me talking to a guardian.

alright thanks! saves me so much time!

I'm pretty sure those only open up after visiting every shop, area and room on that planet's city, including talking to the guardian HQ person.

PSU Beast fortefighter

its the place you been to

nah i visited all the shops on parum and never got it, now i do tho

I actually think its just the Guardian HQ person, as I quick ran my Cast through to them and I am almost certain not every shop or locale but she has them all anyway.

To be safe, hit the locations AND the Guardians HQ person for anyone else trying to get this done, but I think it may just be only the HQ person that is necessary.

yea it was the HQ guy that ended up unlocking it, I meant that before had I had already visited all of the shops. Sorry I wasent too clear earlier.