Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Because if you are, we filed your room with "fountains"
    Yesterday me , dreamcaster , akiros emora , and stormy (well ok , she kinda just sat in DCs room doing nothing >.>) bought a few dozen toilets each , and preceeded to raid every one of the 37 rooms we founds searching for "mars" in the shop finder.

It all started when AK (who just made his twin crea sabers) wanted to much some more 5 star stuff.

He need marsaline , and the stuff is overpirced in many shops

SO we came up with this plan for one of us to nicely tell the shop owner (if the were in) that the NPC sells them for 1200 , while the other two dropped toilets in all of thier avialible room spaces.

In about 24 shops its over priced,so do your home work before buy it anywhere.

As a side note , you all on the 360 version may recognize those names as lvl 50 characters. they just finshed a grove of fanatics A run (insane drops , i think DC snagge a 6 star bow ) couldnt take me , as im only 38 and the minimum is 40 ; ;. they had nothing better to do and AK admittedly got a laugh out of the time he was lvl 15 and I left one in his room. But yeah , they do play this game alot. even after they hit 50 , which goes to show you the other people who complain about it being dead at lvl 24 or so should just not play the game (its a GRIND people , get used to it )

AS a side note (didnt want to start another topic) any other rangers worried about the future price of guns ? I dont see alot of rangers/people making guns so i wonder if that will lead to us getting shafted in the long run , i hope not )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Grr on 2006-11-08 16:22 ]</font>

I'll gladly take toilets for free.

this is very funny...
    kinda glad i dont have a shop....
    not that i would over price...
    to bad the "fountains" are not permanent

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2006-11-08 16:18 ]</font>

yeah , we were thinking of doing other random room decor , and even starting a room board that grades peoples room , asnd gives prizes (ive got a rappy in my room , working on another one ), but we decicded to do A dragon /seleeping warriors instead >.>

Mercenary for Hire

lol....(goes to shop and raises marseline prices for free toilets)

I can't understand why people are trying to sell ingredients for more than they cost at an NPC vendor. I'm not paying 2.5K for something I can buy in unlimited quantities for 1.2 K. Are there actually folks out there buying this garbage? If so, I need to open a shop . . . .

I didnt know you could put up decorations in other peoples rooms O.o ! I hope you cant take them out o.O .. No one steals my Gumball Machine! NO ONE!

LMFAO
    Thats awsome. Pretty strange they would charge that much...I wander if alot of them just throw a randem price on their goods and calling it a day, or are seeing if they can sucker a few people <_<

I think overpricing in player shops is a pretty big problem, and there are quite a few people that have reasonable prices but it seems whenever you search MOST if not all results are the ones where people have prices that are higher than the NPC stores, I actually started up my store earlier today selling all synth items 100-200 meseta cheaper than NCP stores, however I have yet to sell a single item lol.

PSO Assassin

On 2006-11-08 16:42, Evolution wrote:
    I actually started up my store earlier today selling all synth items 100-200 meseta cheaper than NCP stores, however I have yet to sell a single item lol.
    I just bought a shop earlier today and within an hour and a half I made 4-5k. I was selling at around 50% of NPC price though so that may be why, also put that in my advertisement which may have helped attract customers.