Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MMMmmm Nice!!!

Well it may seem really really REALLY stupid thing to do but I can't see putting more hours into a character I'm just not satisfied playing with. That and I totaly messed my PM by playing around with Ranged/Armor stats while my focus was/should have been Technic or Striking because those are the weapons I want to have higher percentages on. So I'm gonna use my level 23 Character to Farm for goods playing single missions I guess (to Feed my PM with my Character I want) and I'm going to make a PURE! Technic PM TeeHee It's gonna be a something in the something but it will be worth it in the end if it increases my synth stats even a little bit! Tired of synths failing!

So just curious, anyone else feel this way?

Well, i have a 33 pure tech PM on my newman force,, and a 5 pure striking mag on my 22 beast hunter, and am pissed realizing i should of done the tech PM on my hunter, and the striking on the force o.O

However, i'm patiently wait for the PM zero device to fix my folly :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Minswune on 2006-11-08 22:21 ]</font>

I'm playing 4 characters at the same time lol

I have a problem where I make a new character just about every other day. I think I've finally settled on Rose, my CAST, but only time will tell.

I only have 2 characters. Don't plan on making anymore..

I'm going to make a PURE! Technic PM TeeHee It's gonna be a something in the something but it will be worth it in the end if it increases my synth stats even a little bit! Tired of synths failing!
    Your gonna be even more tired of it when you put like a million meseta into a pure technic PM and still fail... only to realize the money you spent on that could have bought you all the weapons you wanted from sombodies shop.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

...............Perhaps ViciousXUSMC Perhaps, but can I take their shop into battle with me?

........That's what I thought lol

MMMmmm Nice!!!

Besides ViciousXUSMC, it's not even all that hard to make a PURE Technic PM. I have it all worked out down to the items I need, where to get them, etc....It will take patience and probably a month of regular feedings, but as for the Money it wont cost me a thing to make hehehehe

Well can you take it into battle? no..

but I found that its actually easier to solo without a NPC because I can force enemies where I want them for my AoE spells, when you have people around the mobs movment is random or they get pushed around so I cant be as effective often missing spells or not hitting the max number of targets.

Next up is the horrible AI for NPC's I have Maya for my NPC and I guess you do too.

I have done about 10 runs with her in relecs thinking it would be a great help and I think she attacked all of maybe 5 times, your much better off with a striking PM as a force so they can tank and do some damage and you can just heal them and sit back and throw some spells.

I hope the caster PM is better than the caster NPC AI or else its a major waist.

I am not trying to talk you out of your plan by all means, but thats the way I see things and wanted to make sure to express those possiblities to you so you dont hate yourself more later on.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

Unfortunately ViciousXUSMC.....You DO Have a point Sometimes I wonder why I'll level the thing up at all considering everything.....

....Ok, so change of plans... I'm gonna keep my lamo PM I have at the moment on my main character and then when SEGA (or should I say if) releases new PM designs, like the JP ones currently have, then I'll choose from those I guess. At least I'll get somewhat what I want.