Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I want some of them SO BADLY! Do you guys know where I can purchase them?? Another thing I wanted to ask the owners of this website. It would be a really really good idea if you were to sell PSO items on here. Like import PSO figurines, PSO comics, PSO video's, and hell maybe even PSO Hentai. Its a really good idea youd get webhosting money and the gamers would get items that they wouldnt find ANYWHERE ELSE! So how about it

we'd love to sell those items if we could only get a steady supply for our users

want a figure? join our contest and maybe win one!! there's more coming back to back don't worry!!! we're going to have contest after contest!

and those items mentioned above are our future contest prizes!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2002-11-18 20:34 ]</font>

where can i find them though??!

PSOW's only Hulkamaniac

You can probably also try Anime Conventions and stuff. If you live in the Los Angeles area, there's this place in the City of Industry that sells all kinds of import games and figurines called Frank and Son's. You might want to check that out. ((You can even get kick ass anime dirt cheap))

Are you talking about the 2" tall capsule toys? You can get them from http://www.ncsx.com. Look under the Toy Imports/Candy Toys. it's on the second page.

yes you can also get em from ncsx, but they pick out the capsules for you, so if you want to make sure to get the whole set, you have to get it off ebay. there's two for auctions right now.

Im being serious about this. If you guys were to sell PSO-world mousepads, stickers, mugs, apparell, id buy some of the stuff! If webmasters are interested I suggest using http://www.cafepress.com/ for it. I did with my website and had a grand old time. Just think you can make a calander and stuff, 12 PSO characters.....12 months....wow works perfect. Believe me I'm not the only one here who wants pso-world merchandise.

we're int he works for t-shirts, mugs, hats, mousepads. this has already been planned. ^_^ thanks though

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a cool PSOW t-shirt. The simpler the design the better, usually.