Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For the longest time I swore than Guntecher maxed out at 10 skills, 30 bullets and 10 techs.

However now I am reading on PSUpedia that Guntehcer is 10 skills, 20 bullets and 10 techs.

Can anyone confirm one way or the other on this?

I really hope this complete gimp is not true.

Guntecher is the hybrid if I'm not mistaken, Ranger and Force. So yeah 20 bullets doesn't surprise me. Traditionally, it would make sense that the pure classes would have access to the max end of PA variations.

Interestingly, Protransers also get 30s in both skills and bullets which is pretty strong. The bullets I understand (followup on targets caught in your traps and making protransers into proc experts with gun/trap combos), the skills for melee arts? Only thing I could possibly think of was so that protransers could "finish" off a target they caught.....but it seems kind of random.

It's possible that might be a typo though, since the other hybrids have two 20s apiece to them.

I think the Protransers get 30/30/0 as a compromise for the lack of S Rank weaponry.

If it's really bumped down to 20 bullets, we better see a raise to 20 techs. If so it's definitely the weakest class by far. Wartecher gets 20 skills,10 bullets, 20 techs. If it stays like this it will make my decision between Guntecher and Wartecher much easier

Guntechers get 10 skills, 30 bullets, 10 techs. Believe me, my main is a guntecher. Buffs just got released online, so I'm itching to see how well they work. They don't appear to get stronger with levels, only last longer, so it seems like guntecher life will be good~

Skilled Fighter
    man i dont live in manitoba what the hell

It's wrong. The JP Wiki says 30 Bullet Arts, and I'm far more inclined to believe that.

I can only imagine that somebody changed their Bullet Arts to 20 on PSUPedia because they assumed that Guntechters are meant to be wholly inferior to Fortegunners at using ranged weaponry. What people don't seem to understand is that while Guntechter is a hybrid of Ranger and Force, they are heavily skewed towards Guns, the way that Figunners are heavily skewed toward melee.

This news pleases me greatly.

Especially is Itsuki's words about buffs are true.

Back to my never ending struggle to decide between Wartecher and Guntecher.

oh man I hope Psupedia is wrong, I want to get to use s rank twin sabers with level 30 photon arts, and I hope the time I spent as a ranger doesn't go to waste. besides, figunners are the only ones that can use double sabers, so there should be level 30 skill arts for them.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Well, I can say with certainty that buffs offline do not increase in power as they increase in level. I'm assuming this will hold true online. But it may not. Only the lasting time increases, though supposeldy theres a pretty big change at 11+ and 21+. At low levels, they last about 2 minutes for about 30pp. Its not so bad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2006-11-09 16:05 ]</font>

Hmmm however if buffs don't get more powerful, than is say an agtaride giving you as much +atp as shifta? Agtarides last longer than 2 minutes, I suppose yes they are consumables but I find plenty enough of them, and synthing them isn't hard either.

On the other hand the duration increase for shifta/deband in PSO started to get rather large (god I loved my Huney's 20 shifta) so I would assume if its similar that the duration would go through the roof, a clear advantage even if there is no increase to damage per level.

I'm just nitpicking though I guess, I still can't figure whether I wanna be a guntecher or fortegunner and I need a solid reason for one or the other (although S launchers is a pretty good one for forte...)