Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Is Bruce's Mission basically the fastest way to level, or, is there some other mission that's even better? *Secretly just wants to know the most time-efficient way of leveling* >_>

Old Man

I love challenge mode.

I'm on xbox 360 and very interested in getting together with a team that wants to run this thing.

My forteranger might be a liability even though he's at 49, but I have level 29 and 22 hunters that are available.

Is Bruce's Mission basically the fastest way to level, or, is there some other mission that's even better? *Secretly just wants to know the most time-efficient way of leveling* >_>
    If you mean leveling your class, then yes, it is. Its also probably the fastest way to make money in a party. But actual exp and items you get almost none of.

soon as i get barta 21 today ill check this out im almost 52 already and only 1/2 thru my first job lvl up. at this point its pretty clear my job lvls will give me much more stats than my character lvl.

C rank should be too hard with a PUG i hope

On 2006-12-08 21:57, Itsuki-chan wrote:
    If you mean leveling your class, then yes, it is. Its also probably the fastest way to make money in a party. But actual exp and items you get almost none of.
    Unless you play in A Grade. Then it really IS great for drops and for insane levelling speed. That said, you actually have to survive it first, since everything is level 80 and up

cant wait till this hits the 360 will be a blast with the head set and a decent team...
    *drools with anticipation

Wana be online >_<

For those one that want to see how Bruce dun is, heres a video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvRzNm3PxY (not mine)

On 2006-12-09 09:36, Lyrise wrote:
    On 2006-12-08 21:57, Itsuki-chan wrote:
    Unless you play in A Grade. Then it really IS great for drops and for insane levelling speed. That said, you actually have to survive it first, since everything is level 80 and up
    Hm. Then what's the fastest for leveling? (Actual EXP)

On 2006-12-09 23:39, Kyuri wrote:
    For those one that want to see how Bruce dun is, heres a video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvRzNm3PxY (not mine)
    OH SNAP I've gotta play that.

I really want to try but I dont think im high enough level to even do B