I'm using a PS2 controller on my PC and I want to set it so that its the same as the official ps2 controls. So can anyone tell me what the controls on the PS2 is? :3

Square - regular (lower attack)
    Triangle - PA
    Circle - Open Palette
    X - Interact (pick-up, push button, etc.)

R1 - Switch weapons (goes back and forth on the palette, too, although...I'm not sure which one does which at the moment)
    R2 - Uh...same as R1 in switching. I forget what other function it has at the moment
    R3 - First-person

L1 - Strafe
    L2 - Switches from battle mode to partner card offers, party offers, simple mail, etc. (you know what I mean, right?)

Uh...I think that's most of it. I'm not at my PS2 at the moment, so I'm just trying to remember. It's sad I know what they are, but I just don't remember them off the top of my head.

If I were you, I'd just customize your controls. They weren't too well-planned to begin with if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.