Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Yeah, about four times total thus far.

Back when the resident Force in my group hadn't been able to play, myself and a Ranger went around doin' stuff on our own. We had just gotten through Mad Creatures C, and I asked him to check what level the next mission was. He went in, and suddenly it says a mission has started. I'm thinkin' "okay, must be the same". Nope. So, a lvl:7 Hunter and a lvl:6 Ranger ended up in the Sleeping Warriors C mission, and promptly died multiple times.

I also died once at De Ragan, my first time there. I kinda under-estimated the distance his fire breath could go one time, and well...yeah...
    “Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories...”

counting 5deaths by now

Before today, like twice. Today wasn't my lucky day. I burned through 5 of my Scape Dolls for some reason. My brain was burnt out and I didn't take out my Resta fast enough >_>
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

On 2006-11-11 19:59, Ether wrote:
    On 2006-11-11 19:46, ChibiMyu wrote:
    While skilling up in Linear Line A...

*simple mail icon appears*

Friend: wanna go to Grove of Fanatics?

Me: Sure, I'll be right there. *unequips armor and goes to socialize with delsabans* =D
    You know you can just go into leader rights and abandon mission to warp back at any time, right?
    Yes, but dying is so much more fun! I know I'm weird... <_<

I die lots of times. Most times its intentional. For instance, when I'm doing Relics A solo with a couple of idiot NPCs who die anyway, so I don't care about rank. Rather than wasting money on healing items, I just die and run back.

Unintentional deaths were Commander Vahra sandwich, and De Ragan fire breath while in Nanoblast combo.

Seeing how i play a Newman Force... yes squish guts everywhere and shortly after dead. Not sure how many times though that's probably not a good thing ^_^;;;. Though haven't died since lvl: 25 currently 34 so keeping a good record thus far.

February died a lot at first. Being a Newman hunter will do that to you at low levels. But it hasn;t happened for awhile now. (Not counting times I Didn't care if I died due to having Scape Dolls. Yes, sometime sI just let myself died if I have them.)

I rarely die, even as a newman force. Omnagoug B has one shotted my ass at lv24. In Grove of Fanatics B vs. my lv25-30 time at it has not killed me yet, because I'm that damn good. When I was fighting Adhana Madonna B yesterday (I'm leader of course), in my party, a level 29 female beast hunter gets one shotted from a full life bar and dies, probably from the laser. Those who say you haven't died must hide in the back in their parties, not me though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-11-12 03:41 ]</font>
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

I died a few times but mostly doing stuff I wasn't ready for, like doing a b rank mission at level 5.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

I tried dying multiple times on a mission (solo) on purpose, just to see how low the ranking goes... IS there any ranking below a C? 'Cause i wasnt hitting it.