Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

That is if you want to feed your PM.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Yeah, I'll pay you that, seeing as I could make that playing AND get levels in while I do it.

Yeah I know but what if your 50. Actually grinding might pull ahead by a little if your 50. Although if you value 1 star weapons at at least 100 meseta each then remaking chars is 20,000 an hour.

I want to do the remake thing but it's too boring. Plus after a while I'll just start doing it without paying attention and might accidently delete something I don't want to.

Yeah it is. I figure it's better to spend some extra meseta and have fun while playing rather than recreate characters for hours and hours.

i would rather suck my own balls than remake characters all day.

100 items/12 hours. For armour each char gives 4 of them. (armour + clothes/parts) If only deposit the saber, armour and clothes, you can make 6 chars before having to remove items from the shared storage. (wtf we have tarps for ranged) So just repeat that 4 times, + 1 extra char and you have enough items for the next 12 hours. The process takes around 30 mins I've heard.

Actually the number of characters really depends on if you take armor weapons and monomates off as well. Typically i can squeeze in about 9 runs before having to switch out. As for the process 30-45 minutes is about right due to my connection at times it may take an hour to hour and 1/2 just depends on downtime. Still worth it and safiest way to make a pure build of anytime for your PM or just cheap profit. Though at the same time i feel like i'm a WoW classic chinese farm when doing this x.x.