Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Er, I want to delete this character I didn't really want to make.

I tried but the only thing I could do was delete and create.. ><

Also, how do you make a shop?

Wow, I can't beleive I am such a noob.

you buy the open shop thingy from the mall where you do room decor... and uhhh yea about the whole character thing.. i dont know... and about being a noob... we all start somewhere right??

On 2006-11-12 08:37, riotSPL wrote:
    you buy the open shop thingy from the mall where you do room decor... and uhhh yea about the whole character thing.. i dont know... and about being a noob... we all start somewhere right??
    Thanks, yeah. I've only played network mode 3 times and all for a whole hour each.. >.<

i hear you... i only get to play about 3 or 4 times out of the week trying to cram as much time as i can get... so i can understand your pain!! i wish i had all the time in the world to play right now... im stuck at work as we speak.. but ill be on later tonight

I don't think you can entirely delete a created character, only make new ones. I guess if they don't cost anything, there's no real harm in it, right?

I have to go to shool, then my parents complain about using their TV, hey..that HDTV is great.. Then they complain about the connection and then my brother wants to play GOW all the time so I don't get much time..

On 2006-11-12 08:50, Lorn wrote:
    I don't think you can entirely delete a created character, only make new ones. I guess if they don't cost anything, there's no real harm in it, right?
    Yeah, I guess I could always use that slot for creating them for their clothes..

I have to go to shool, then my parents complain about using their TV, hey..that HDTV is great.. Then they complain about the connection and then my brother wants to play GOW all the time so I don't get much time..
    i love HD... infact i bought one just so i could play it in all its glory! and ive got a younger brother that plays GoW whenever he can.. but we find try to find a balence

I think I'm going to move the xbox over to the wide screen so no one complains.

Except my brother who wants to use my parents TV. *sigh*

As far as I'm aware, you can't delete a character and get the empty slot again. Just make a dummy character for now, and maybe if someone else in your house starts playing, tell them to make a new character on that slot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenixStryk on 2006-11-12 11:40 ]</font>