View Poll Results: Why oh why dont they have MORE cast parts .. I mean common! All the other girls have like a BA-gilli

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah.. Casts need more Parts options.

26 65.00%
  • Nah.. Parts are fine the way they are.

0 0%
  • Dont care, too busy killing stuff!

4 10.00%
  • Dont care, Im not a Cast (HA HA)!

10 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why oh why dont they have MORE cast parts .. I mean common! All the other girls have like a BA-gillion clothes options to choose from, I as a female cast get, squat. And I took a look at the update for Japan, "we" only got 1 more outfit ... ::sigh:: The only drawback to being a CAST is the fact that i cant be a clothes (parts?) hog like the other girls. I mean .. look at Lou! Look at her! She gets clothes looking parts... ::grumble::

Does Anyone esle agree with me

Okay im done whining .. thanx for reading.
    come to think of this maybe i should have put this in the rants section.. meh. they will move it if need-be.

While I love the selection of parts (both male and female) that we have right now, having some more deffinately wouldnt hurt...more parts!

I agree when i go to farm for armor parts i sometimes have fun customizing the cast before i rip them limb from limb and place the parts in the convience of my account storage for future purposes.

I like my Raptus outfit more than what's out, and I don't want to spend money to look any better.

dear god yes

CASTs will never get to be as fashionable as those biologicals unfortunately. If you haven't seen this before, you can stare at it. Praying. For the next three months.

http://psupedia.org/images/0/01/Female_Parts.jpg

*wonders how much the bikini, wedding dress or rappy suit (that is a rappy right?) would increase his PMs armor level*.

That's actually why I rerolled my lvl 34 cast yesterday. I'd been contemplating it since around lvl 15. Loved the way the character played, but got so tired of how he looked. The straw that broke the camels back and made me finally reroll was looking through the future clothes and parts. As much as I loved transformers as a kid, I don't want one for a character, and although there's a couple outfits that look like pretty sweet battle armor, nothing compares to that male clothing set in the bottom right corner on psupedia, the long coat with the gauntlet on the left hand, and the right arm exposed to show off tattoo.

As cool as the casts are, the clothes are what finally got me, so I'm now a braves wearing lvl 7 bio, until more clothes come out.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

On 2006-11-12 13:00, Maskim wrote:
    That's actually why I rerolled my lvl 34 cast yesterday. I'd been contemplating it since around lvl 15. Loved the way the character played, but got so tired of how he looked. The straw that broke the camels back and made me finally reroll was looking through the future clothes and parts. As much as I loved transformers as a kid, I don't want one for a character, and although there's a couple outfits that look like pretty sweet battle armor, nothing compares to that male clothing set in the bottom right corner on psupedia, the long coat with the gauntlet on the left hand, and the right arm exposed to show off tattoo.

As cool as the casts are, the clothes are what finally got me, so I'm now a braves wearing lvl 7 bio, until more clothes come out.
    I may have to make another version of my Motoko ... one that looks human .. so i can switch back and forth (T_T) I so love cast! BUT I want clothes!

On 2006-11-12 12:49, Pandatron wrote:
    *wonders how much the bikini, wedding dress or rappy suit (that is a rappy right?) would increase his PMs armor level*.
    Bite your tongue

Gives 1 EXP.

Yep, this is a frustrating point for me as well.

There are some nice parts seen on the PSUpedia bit (though perhaps not as many as I'd like), and only having -one- set aside from the 3 starting sets is no good. No good at all. Both male and female casts 'need' more parts.