Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Wielder of Divine Might

Like a real good fanfic?

In the item database, list the requirements for the items in Episodes 1 & 2. Right now, pretty much all of them show the old Dreamcast requirements.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

On 2002-11-21 18:46, LollipopLolita wrote:
    maybe, just maybe, here's a thought, maybe custom avatars is awarded to people who actually contributed some large quantity of work to the site as a token of appreciation

Like some Articles?
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

large quantity

keep em coming d55. you're already on the contributors

Make it so the message boards support two spaces in a row. As anybody who's passed 3rd grade English (or has had any type of typing instruction) knows, there are two spaces after the end of a sentence when typing; this message board only displays one.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

we're trying to update the database as much as we can. we also need the new stats which we would members to help us with.

good suggestions so far kent. right now we're trying to prioritize and make the most important changes first which means guides for gc and database work. forum stuff will have to wait for now.

How about a Post Reply thing below the last message. I have seen it at other boards, it cuts down on time.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Yeah that would be great I agree.

i'll add that to the todo list.
    thanks for all the construtive things. let's try to keep the productive flow going, instead of filling this thread up with silly things

A few things that need to be fixed:
    • In the character class database, the FOnewm is listed as doing 1.3x damage with both Ra- and Gi-level techniques. I believe they only excel in Ra-level techniques.
    • Also in the FOnewm's data, he is listed as "FOnewn" in both the profile and the picture, this name is incorrect (even though they made a typo in the game itself a single time).
    • Both the FOnewm and FOnewearl are listed as being able to consume 250 non-HP, non-TP materials, whereas, like all Newmen and Androids, can only use 150.