Thread: v2 - Dparts

Seeing as most v2 armors are impossible to get, I decided to narrow down some v1 armors. To me, D-parts v1.01 seems decent enough for my hucast. It has more def and evp than celestial armor and gives +35 atp; yes I know pso-w does not have this listed for D-parts v1.01 under the v2 statistics, but it does infact give the +35 atp bonus. I have found one 0 slot D-parts v1.01 off a sinnow on ult mines and can confirm this. I am a virdia and was wondering if anyone happened to know or could "find out" the drop rate for D-parts v1.01 from Ult Sinnow Blue or from Vhard Pouifully Slime. Thanks.

no one awsered....i once found that stuff and it is a pretty good armor, and the atp bost is great but i am a humar and sold the item
    unfortunatly i do not know the droprateof the pofuily slime...sorry

Yeah.. I just found parasite wear negal 3 slots.. no use to me as a hucast. My dparts don't really help with 0 slots.. seeing as I could just find 4 slotted divinty - celestial armor.. and equip a god/abil and it'd be better (at least untill my stats max). oh well hopefully I'll find something nice.. even a 2 slot sacred cloth would be cool.. So far I've found a 0 slotted one on hucast and 2 0's on humar.

i'm gonna say dont get the dparts and go for the Guard wave or Electro frame (or what ever it's called) and the Stand still shield... they just take some leveling up to use. defence is more important than atp in my oppinion.
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis

if you want slots then hunt for common armors, guard wave/electro frame/...... are very rare and if you find one and if it has 0 slots it will be bad

i found a luminous field 0 slots and it is in my bank , the sacred cloth 1 slot is also in my bank....the armor i use is the sense plate 3 slots (i do not get hitted often so my 4 slot parasitic wear takes health and i hate losing health)

yea the most likely armor to find would be sacred cloth.. but so far I've only found one with 0 slots and its still a really rare v2 armor and has a lvl 171 req which is well over 40 million exp.. I think dparts will be much easier to get than celestial armor and will be much better.

celestial armor....reach lvl 150/151 and go to the shops when you can....they apear many times, try and look for a 4 slot one......beware that the armor may cost almost 400.000 due to the slots
    the sacred cloth is an awsome armor, no costs like hp, good animation and insane stats and good resistances.
    d parts is also a rare, i found it once........maybe you will find one with 4 slots