Thread: Expansion?

Wait wait wait... the game came out like a week ago and people are talking about an expansion!!! ARE YOU JOKING? It better be less than 10 bucks if its coming out in the next year. Maybe they are talking about patches but I seriously doubt it.

well i do think that sega promised a expansion...
    Even in death i still serve

People think that sega promised an expansion. I think that was actaully a misunderstanding on the part of the english speaking community. Early on when PSU was released they released information about PSU Episode 2, which people assumed was an expansion. What Episode 2 actually is, is the online story mode. Chapters of this get released every few weeks on the jp server and will eventually come to the us server.

This isnt the gamefaqs (aka gamefaGs) boards. Please dont make threads like, "I cant wait for the expansion", "what do you want in the sequel?", "omg gamespot gave this game a bad score", "i beat the game already", or "where is a good place to hide this game from your parents?"

Thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jarek99 on 2006-11-14 00:09 ]</font>

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

On 2006-11-13 23:57, jarek99 wrote:
    This isnt the gamefaqs (aka gamefaGs) boards. Please dont make threads like, "I cant wait for the expansion", "what do you want in the sequel?", "omg gamespot gave this game a bad score", "i beat the game already", or "where is a good place to hide this game from your parents?"

Thanks
    I've seen all of those around here.

So yeah, don't listen to those people.

Expansion makes this almost sound like a real MMO or something, but its not, its PSU. PSO expansions were more re-hash outside of Episode 2, so no MMO tie ins there either.

I said MMO 3 times here now, but again, people need to stop comparing PSU to an MMORPG as its not. Its different. (and now the emo jokes will be posted, yes?)