View Poll Results: Just wondering, when do you think people will start complaining on PSOW that these updates are not e

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pre-content (Wed-Thurs)

21 52.50%
  • Friday (day it is announced for)

3 7.50%
  • Weekend after update

12 30.00%
  • Week and half after update

1 2.50%
  • Week after update

1 2.50%
  • Month

2 5.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just wondering, when do you think people will start complaining on PSOW that these updates are not enough content?

Theyve already begun. Im happy with the amount of content being released. I just wish theyd raise the level cap to 60. Chances are I'll be tired of the new content by the time I'm able to earn xp again...lol.

I was actually wondering that myself..

I say Sunday.. after people've had enough time to do whatever in the game. Then there will be complaining about the next update.

Lol It's really entertaining how rumors spread around though. I heard the 28th of Nov then the 24, then the 12, now the 17th. But I dont' listen to people. "Whatever happens, happens" in my book.

Give it a day .. the whining will begin again

Probably the weekend after. The only problem is it will probably also be true. I'm not zipping up to level 50 myself, but I can count the number of missions here and compare them to other pay to play games and other free games.

When they find out how hard Moatoob is they will whine. Give it a day or two but people will cry about it.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Skilled Fighter
    man i dont live in manitoba what the hell

To play devil's advocate here, it's not really unreasonable that people might be a little unsatisfied relatively soon with the new content.

Since we've gone three weeks with what's currently in the game, a lot of people are just totally burned out on Linear Line and Parum, and even to a lesser extent Neudaiz. These people are not going to want to go back to these levels for a long, long time. In essence, there may as well be only the 6-8 new missions unlocked for a fairly sizable chunk of the playerbase. It's realistic to think that people will get sick of that just as quickly, or even more quickly, than they became sick of the current content.
    Whereas, if all of these missions had been available from the start, people would rotate the missions they run a lot more often, and it would take a lot longer before people were sick of any of it.

To clarify, this isn't really my viewpoint, but I could see exactly where somebody was coming from if they did raise that argument. Personally, I'm content with the new missions, although the update that actually excites me is the one with Expert Classes and equipment unlocks.

On 2006-11-15 10:38, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    When they find out how hard Moatoob is they will whine. Give it a day or two but people will cry about it.
    Yup then they'll go running back to De Regan and Relics

On 2006-11-15 10:43, Shinou wrote:
    On 2006-11-15 10:38, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    Yup then they'll go running back to De Regan and Relics
    Stay for the Swimsuits, die to the Damfoies, then go crawling back to De Ragan.

I'm not looking forward to A-Rank missions in Moatoob, but i'll explore it a bit and see what happens. Maybe; despite the hardships especially with those damn rhinos, it'll be fun. Neudaiz is a pain but it's also fun sometimes. Parum is kind of boring without Mellvore and Relics DENES.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

"Whining" is probably the best thing US/EU players, or ANYONE receiving a half-assed service could do. The louder you are as a whole, the less slighted you'll be (since that's the main complaint). Just figure out WHERE to riot and your voices will be heard. This is probably the worst place to post a message to Sega or Sonic Team. *coughtrytheirforumscough* XD

So, I like to see people get upset and demand more. That means more for me too.