Normally I just run relics quickly for money, but is that the best place currently to gather decent funds?

Im trying to slowly build my PM into a 450 and Im just lacking the funds currently. It doesnt help its outrageously expensive comparitive to other 4xx models.

The other option is of course weapn synthing and rare drops hoping they sell, and while Im sure it is plausible to do so, Im not sure things would given how saturated the market is with, well, most of it.

Thoughts or ideas?

spam dragon B runs
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

I have always found solid meseta anywhere, infact where did you find this other meseta and was it liquid or gasious?

P I think I make the most from Relic C's since I can beat it so fast get like 300's from the green guys, fo weps too wich sell quick, good meseta drops from most mobs, nanocarbons/nanosilca that sell great, and there is very very little foot work its just room to room of mobs unlike the outside stages of parum that have alot of time running and not fighting, the boss wont eat up time eather like the dragon does, also usually PP recharges on the way so you can spam your PA alot or cast away as a force.

this is my preference for money, I may start doing solo temple C runs just for the loot change

TOASTER HUNTER EXTRAORDINAIR! (DIE CYLONS!)

in my opinion, making money from player shops is hit and miss now.. The oportunity to really make the money has come and gone (and i took full advantage of that time).

HOWEVER, there are key items that will still sell in player shops, and it's time to give up the goods on what to do.. so here it is.

Zepotite will sell quick in player shops, and to those who haven't known this one.. you can turn 4 gamotite into 1 zepotite.. You just need the metal c-b board from the guardian synth shop to do it. .. the board has a 10/10 production capacity, and you can have all the fun makin zepotites and other upgraded metals.

Marseline was a hot item a bit ago, selling EASILY for 1000 per, now you have a hard time sellin in, just like the zepotite thing you can convert 5 dianaline to 1 marseline... Not an economical choice, but if your overstockd on dianaline, and need cash, the marseline will sell faster than the dianaline.

Nanocarbon. Honestly these still sell nicely. Keep your prices at about 1/2 the buy rate from vendor and they will be gone quickly. Relic runs are good source for these.

Ortacarbon. Put this puppy in your shop at a price under 2000, and count to 60 and it should be sold. Ortacarbons are aquired from A rank missions.. mainly boss box loot.

One item a lot of players have in their shops, however a lot of these people NEVER SELL THEM. are Traps. ---- trap G's can be purchased from vendor's for 500 meseta. HEAR THAT!!!! 5 FREAKIN HUNDRED!!!! and A LOT of players search player shops all the time for "trap" hopeing to get them for anything under 500 meseta, but to their search are only seeing players putting these traps up for 2000, 3000, 5000! and all these players are doing are taking up space on the search and time from us with a frakkin brain to know your an idiot. .. bottom line, You got a trap for sale? and it's a G trap... put it up for anything under 500 and it'll sell quickly. HONEST.. where can i get trap g's? SIMPLE ... my favorite place on earth.. TEMPLE RUNS ON NEUDAIZ!!!!!

when all else fails, find yourself some good friends in the game, make yourself a static group and run missions till your eyes bleed!! I've got a great group I run with nightly and all we do are A rank missions, and rarely do we get anything BUT an S rank. 1450 meseta per run isn't bad!

i always prefer sleeping warriors ones, you can take your PM and trainer there without fear of them getting maimed aswell

on a rank those bulldova thingues nearly drop 1k meseta, you can end up with a lot of cash per run if you get lucky with what they drop (goes for lower difficulties aswell)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reeve on 2006-11-16 01:47 ]</font>

I do C for the speed of it, I can do B probably solo but havnt tried, last time I did B I was lvl 32 and have a 33 hunter with me and we beat it easy but it drained every bit of PP I had and took awhile.

But im 35 now and have a good PM so B might not be too bad. I can get into an A game but highly doubt I can solo it.

Ortacarbon drops from boss in Grove B too.

Also, theres still a market for stuff other than mats, I still sell weapons well.
    Coming Soon!