Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Basically a Svaltus with red lights instead of white, much faster moving and probably more deadly. When it does the roar, you expect it to do the area of effect sword swing, but it lunges forward instead. Dropped 520 meseta... meh, maybe it drops something nicer.

Former King of the XBox 360 servers

which relic

Neudaiz, since that's the only other Relics that is open.

Wolf ET Master

Extremely lame.
    If thats what ST calls "different" (bosses) than they must live pretty boring lives.
    I can live with mobs being the same but bosses? Give us a break!
    What gets me the most is WTF was ST team doing all this time, the game was delayed two times. Did it take them so long to resking the mob? Oh-Mai-Ghud its pathetic. .... I suppose there is always the next update but somehow, I doubt they will actually unlock anything truly unique what will WOW! PSO veterans.

Battle Fiend

The robot place in Parum...

Rip off the Temple in Neudaiz..just a reskin...
    anywa I just wanted to point that out.

-- Blen
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

Professional Jacka$$

It's a high-quality version. I don't see what's wrong with that, since I came from ffxi. It probably has better drops.

/shrug

On 2006-11-17 21:14, Blenjar wrote:
    The robot place in Parum...

Rip off the Temple in Neudaiz..just a reskin...
    anywa I just wanted to point that out.

-- Blen
    no its more like parum's linear line since the female cast do the same thing as the female rouges

though i dont see people are complianing nobody complained about the reskinned rappies, and boomas, goboomas, gigobooma, evil sharks and so on from PSO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2006-11-17 21:19 ]</font>

Wolf ET Master

On 2006-11-17 21:18, VanHalen wrote:
    though i dont see people are complianing nobody complained about the reskinned rappies, and boomas, goboomas, gigobooma, evil sharks and so on from PSO
    Which is funny no?
    I never did get tired of killing that mob. Perhaps expecting something more out of ST is too much, yes?
    The least ST should have been able to do was visually differentiate between the mobs. They could have easily used any number of monster skins from Phantasy Star 2/3/4 games which would actually be a +. I remember first time I saw Grass-assassin (whatshisname-mob from caves that relases babies after you kill it) I had an orgasm being a HUGE fan of Phantasy Star 2 and 4. Now, ... I'd like to see some boomas/delsabers and a falz or two . I've had enough crappy worms and flying mobs and flying bosses to last me a lifetime.
    Blah blah rant rant sega's a deadbeat horse.

its kinda like the elves on level 3 and the dwarves on level 6 all they did was rendered them a different color to save money and it was quicker

but what games dont do this. most video games have enemies that are upgraded forms of the ones from other levels. you people are acting like this game was suppose to take the place of your lives

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2006-11-17 21:40 ]</font>