Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moatoob drops

Just thought I'd whip up a quick list of drop items I've encountered so far this morning on Moatoob.

-Shigga line of Tenora shotguns from Vanda's.
    -Mukake line of Tenora spears from Kod Nagg's.
    -Soda line of Tenora swords from Bil de Bear's.
    -Rabol Ridla line of armor boards from Naval's.
    -Galingare mines mission after Valley of Carnage seems a lot like Relics. Lots of Harnium/Soldonium drops, as well as Metasilica/carbon in the end level Kod Nagg swarm boxes.
    -Hustle Berries seem to drop very frequently. This could be a boon to powerup farmers.
    -Vanda Derma, used to manufacture the Vanda Figure room decoration (no board yet in shop )
    -Others have spotted a totem-pole decoration as well.

Last but not least:
    -A board for Chocolat! (bitter + love berry). Stock up for the Valentines Day event in the future, lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-11-17 11:53 ]</font>

[b]
    Last but not least:
    -A board for Chocolat! (bitter + love berry). Stock up for the Valentines Day event in the future, lol.
    Of couse we have all found our gourme cake boards, but yet we cannot find something sweet.... I made a pun ;D

i found the tenora cra saber board forgot the name sava something

On 2006-11-17 11:20, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
    Of couse we have all found our gourme cake boards, but yet we cannot find something sweet.... I made a pun ;D
    Heehee.

Mercenary for Hire

I also notice marseline Drop ALOT on the First Mission, Sorry cant remember which but On C i found 2 marselines, then on B rank I found 4... Maybe I just got lucky though anyone else notice this?

On 2006-11-17 11:46, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
    I also notice marseline Drop ALOT on the First Mission, Sorry cant remember which but On C i found 2 marselines, then on B rank I found 4... Maybe I just got lucky though anyone else notice this?
    I didn't really notice this (could be beast F level 3 luck today?), since such ores drop pretty much anywhere, regardless of location like Grinder bases and healing items.

Also added the fact that Hustle Berries seem to be a common drop on Moatoob.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-11-17 11:54 ]</font>

[B] Grilled Hotdog ... YUMMIE!

Mercenary for Hire

On 2006-11-17 11:52, PaladinRPG wrote:
    On 2006-11-17 11:46, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
    I didn't really notice this (could be beast F level 3 luck today?), since such ores drop pretty much anywhere, regardless of location like Grinder bases and healing items.

Also added the fact that Hustle Berries seem to be a common drop on Moatoob.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-11-17 11:54 ]</font>
    Im a beast male so no luck =D, but Maybe I just got lucky then. 6 marseline drops in 2 runs is makes me happy.

You'l have to speciefy the level of the enemies that drops these items. Since different lvl enemies (from running diffrent mission grades) have different drop lists.

The Goshin-like things (name escapes me) drop Twin-Handguns. Again, I can't remember the name, but it's a Tenora Twin Handgun, at least in C-Rank.

And I noticed a Metacarbon in some boxes toward the end of the Valley of Carnage quest- whether it's a random Metasilica or Metacarbon I'm not sure, but it seems to be similar to the Nanosilica/Nanocarbon drop in those Raffon Relics boxes.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)