Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

On 2006-11-18 19:08, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    On 2006-11-18 19:03, AkiraXxx wrote:

So you checked on your shop for 24 hours straight for 3 days?
    I checked my shop, a hangout for friends, for 3 days straight, morning, noon, night dead of night. I searched by name, item, descrip. I put techs in it which nobody sells early on.

No, it was definitely gone.

It was gone when I checked the shop to meet a friend yesterday. I logged on the character who owned the shop, and lo, half a minute later in walks a customer. I checked ther search and the shop was back.

I have a dead shop, on a dead character on JP. The shop has NEVER come up in a name search in TWO MONTHS.

Maybe sega doesnt want 30 year old women with shops on psu? J/K, sucks to be you I guess, I dont see how some idle shops appear in a listing and some dont. See how long it takes your shop to not list anymore after not going in it or logging on that character.

got 2 and left my team with zero lol. thats the hosts fault for makeing it give item to one who picks it up.

i was in a mission on Matoob and picked it up and it was sent to someone els.

On 2006-11-18 15:44, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    Prices are twice as much for weapons because your prices are idiotic, and hurt the community rather than help it.

Can't sell off your old weaps for even half the price they cost to synth? Oh, blame people like Thoridan for driving down markets and making it easier and eventually boring for new players who only have to buy their weaps and not bother synthing, and harder for those higher in levels who still have to synth but end up poverty striken by price wars.

Look, I'm doing people a FAVOUR by having a pure 100 striking PM, and being able to sell relatively low compared to others because it costs me less to synth. But Thoridan, your prices on weaps are just stupid. Double them, nay triple them. If I liked swords I'd have paid at LEAST 12K for that Calibur. As it stands somebody likely bought it and sold it at profit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-11-18 15:45 ]</font>

Ahh stfu. No one ever said he anyone couldn't sell stuff low prices. Your just complaining because him selling 5star items at low low prices is taking away your buisness.

Take your complaining elsewhere.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

On 2006-11-18 22:29, KazeSin wrote:

Ahh stfu. No one ever said he anyone couldn't sell stuff low prices. Your just complaining because him selling 5star items at low low prices is taking away your buisness.

Hahaha he isn't taking away my business. I'm making a mint.

I just care for the economy of the GAME. Don't want it going the way of JP (markets flooded to hell, barely anybody can make any money.)

The Mormegil

Never the less, your posts hardly achieves their intent. He isn't going to change prices just because you object, and no ephiphany will appear before someone who is comming into this thread to discuss room decors instead of economics.

On 2006-11-18 17:44, Ryoki wrote:
    Bought one for 2k (no joke.) and found another today. Yay!
    BTW: if you only have one, i suggest putting it in the center. that way when your friends walk in they have to big angry faces looking at them.
    I found one earleir today and did this. Hehe.

I found 3 yesterday...

On 2006-11-18 23:13, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    On 2006-11-18 22:29, KazeSin wrote:

Hahaha he isn't taking away my business. I'm making a mint.

I just care for the economy of the GAME. Don't want it going the way of JP (markets flooded to hell, barely anybody can make any money.)
    This is ridiculously facile.

It's a free economy, and of course the economy is going to get flooded with lower-ranked weapons. On the other hand, you have the idiots who price El-Photons at 2,000.

It's a capitalist economy, and I see no problem with undercutting other shops. Weapons break, people quit playing, it's not like these stay in circulation forever. Devaluation of items is bound to happen - case in point -- the Hajirod.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Economies only get downtrodden because people are either greedy or not savvy about how to price without making a loss.

I trickle out enough that I can live on comfortably in both the virtual world and real life. I do not flood, I do not undercut. I don't undercut because I find my OWN markets.

Then people copy the market and undercut. Result: we boith make half the cash. And I have to jump ship to another market, IF I cannot persuade the competitor to do so.

I have had some degree of success in real life advising competitors on how to price and what to sell to make money without stepping on my toes or hurting themselves. I'm not going to stop just because I'm on a videogame and you're all AMERICANS. AND OMG CAPITALISM.

Sorry.