View Poll Results: Over on the official forums for PSU, theres a couple threads of people boasting about how much meset

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • People are lying!

11 37.93%
  • I have lots and lots of meseta, too

18 62.07%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Over on the official forums for PSU, theres a couple threads of people boasting about how much meseta they have...

Theres people saying they have 500k-1mil or more, which to me sounds rediculous. I'm level 36, and I have 200k; I've also been extremely stingy. I also haven't made any meseta selling anything I've synthed.

Are these people flat out lying or are these amounts reasonable? I guess that it's possible; I've seen a level 100 TECH PM, and some other rather high level ones. It's just rather disheartening to think of how hard it was to make the 200k I have (which is the most out of anyone I know), and people are blowing that out of the water....Rather easily.

Had I not spent about 650k on my pure TECH PM so far I could see having that much money easily.

I wouldn;t worry about it , it's one thing to have crazy credit but do they have the gear + skill to back up there wallet ego?

(i would assume so since they could just buy it -walks out of topic-)

I'm assuming either they are lying or they got extremely lucky overcharging stuff in their shops...

Or they have no life and solo farmed THAT much... >.>

I am not thrifty in any sense of the word...
    But I've managed to retain up to 200k at certain points, only to drop it all on synths.

it's very possible depending on how you play and how you make it >_>

I can do 1 sleeping warrior C run in 30 minutes give or take and each run gets me 2000 exp and 2000 meseta (a rough average ) so in 2 runs, 1 hour I can make 4k. now don't forget there are people that play this game for MANY hours at a time farming, let's say 18 hours a day doing this run, that's 72k they would have >_> now this is NOT inculding what they would make if they ran a store as well or just sold every item they found. now if they did this for 5 days that's like 300+k <.<;

and I know this because I know someone who has done this :< he stayed at it for a week and after he made so much money... it was gone so damn fast... XD

alot of people lie about this, but it is COMPLETLY possible. now if you'll excuse me... doing the math on this made me wanna spend 5 hours doing sleeping warrior runs...

A million meseta is definitely reasonable for level 50 people that have been playing hardcore since the game came out. I estimated about 10k meseta/hour around level 30 from mission rewards and selling common drops; I imagine you could do a lot better at 50. Add in synthing profits and wise investing and a million meseta isn't ridiculous.

I'd be less worried about the filthy rich players and more worried about all the level 50s using 4* nonelemental ungrinded weapons. -_-

I don't really care. As long as I got money, I'm cool.

there are better levels for farming now. you can make ungodly amounts of money just running neudaiz relics c and redrum c

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Beh I've easily had 2 mil or more.

Spent it keeping myself and a friend in good equips and PMs.

I have about 200K now, which is a nice amount to put aside for the next update.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-11-19 01:31 ]</font>