Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I know I'm guilty of this. Maybe it's because I can't stand those annoying comments it makes when you feed it, I want to kick it. Mine's is a lv 17. I'm more interested in taking care of my shop.
    I'm not the only one though, I've meet someone at lv 50 who's PM was only lv 4!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-11-23 04:35 ]</font>
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

when i get the game (hopefully tomoz ) feeding that stupid PM will bhe my last priority, i will get it to run my shop and if it doesent do a good job, beat him regularly

i feed it whenever i have extra items on me that wont sell or if im feeling frisky ill buy 1000 worth of traps to feed it. I have only filled it up to where it couldnt be fed twice. to me its not a big priority.

I'm close to making a second battle PM after messing up thefirst one atm. I normally start off lazy then pile on the items when i feel like it

I didnt start raising my PM fully until lv 30 or so. Right now I think my PM is 83 and Im too lazy to get it to 100 atm. I also started an Armor PM on my alt so I have to get off my butt and start working!

Professional Jacka$$

Raising a PM is a complete waste of time. Don't bother.

Mine is lvl 4, and my char is 31... I feed it whenever I have a hunter weapon left over, since I want a a pure strike one.

I got a day off tomorrow, maybe I will sink some time into feeding him then.

i hate feeding mine, it takes soooo long to lvl up.

currently im lvl 30 and its lvl 2 0_0

Once again I have to say this.

I didn't give jackall about my PM until I broke my 5 star Halbenata on the first attempt. Now I've been feeding it like a horse and my halbenata synth board is currently at 64%. Up from 55%. It's level 37 with 27 striking. I don't care about the tech raising, I just want it high enough to make what was lost to me. Truthfully if it never happened, I'd continue to let it rot.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

On 2006-11-23 06:25, Silhouette wrote:
    Once again I have to say this.

I didn't give jackall about my PM until I broke my 5 star Halbenata on the first attempt. Now I've been feeding it like a horse and my halbenata synth board is currently at 64%. Up from 55%. It's level 37 with 27 striking. I don't care about the tech raising, I just want it high enough to make what was lost to me. Truthfully if it never happened, I'd continue to let it rot.
    Try crafting on high lucky days? lol, I make plenty of armor and theres no way I'm making an armor PM.

With around that striking I was 2/3 and 3/3 on halberts. (not a fan of halbernetas other than looks)