Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2006-11-25 15:59, SereneShadows wrote:
    On 2006-11-25 15:48, Dangerous55 wrote:
    Yeah, good observation, that is his entire plan. What a mind you have.

The only people this should concern is the audience and Michael Richards. Nobody else, saying he should have political backlash thrown against him his ridiculous. Last time I check calling a black guy a nigger is completely legal.
    I'm not disagreeing with you; it's not illegal. First of all, it should be-it's rude, discriminatory, and completely unnescessary.

And what he did was completely uncalled for. He also made references to stuff like lynching, which is really what gave me my opinion on this. The guy's obviously a huge racist, but he didn't need to say things like that, so his lack of self-control will bring him the concequences he deserves.
    Like someone said before, his career is over now, what else do you want? Yes he's obviously racist (to what extent is up for debate), but he's done making a good living off of making people laugh.

I'm not disagreeing with you; it's not illegal. First of all, it should be-it's rude, discriminatory, and completely unnescessary.

And what he did was completely uncalled for. He also made references to stuff like lynching, which is really what gave me my opinion on this. The guy's obviously a huge racist, but he didn't need to say things like that, so his lack of self-control will bring him the concequences he deserves.
    Saying nigger should be illegal? Right, I LOVE police states. I know the lynching stuff was just stupid but everyone seems to be concerned about that terrible word!

Obviously a huge racist? You heard a man speak for 5 minutes and you draw that conclusion? Bullshit, he may or may not, I really doubt he is. If I was inexperience and a bunch of black guys were being assholes and heckling I just might do something similiar, minus the lynching and stuff.

A point I am making is that it will probably be a career ruiner for him(probably one of the funniest people in television history) but it shouldnt be, at all. Our culture should not be obsessed with shit like this.

If I yell at a black guy that hes a nigger I expect him to get pissed, not some black, white, hispanic guy 1000 miles away. It just doesnt make sense.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Owner of Clove Smoke Catharsis

On 2006-11-25 15:43, SereneShadows wrote:
    Uh, just so you know, I'm white >>
    are you jewish? cause you whine like one. haha. this ones gonna backlash on me.*btw i have had quite a few non whiny jewish friends in the past. they were awesome*

and being in canada is not so awesome anymore. our new goverment sucks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azraelscross on 2006-11-26 13:22 ]</font>

jack of all trades, master of none

On 2006-11-26 13:21, Azraelscross wrote:
    are you jewish? cause you whine like one. haha. this ones gonna backlash on me.*btw i have had quite a few non whiny jewish friends in the past. they were awesome*

gtfo of my thread

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jehosaphaty on 2006-11-26 15:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azraelscross on 2006-11-26 13:22 ]</font>
    Quit spreading more racist filth. Just to answer your question, I'm not.

I don't 'whine', I simply state my opinion, regardless of how harsh it is. >>
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

On 2006-11-26 19:22, SereneShadows wrote:

Quit spreading more racist filth.
    too bad i'm not racist huh? if anything i probably have alot of jewish blood in me.

if i was racist i would have said something more along the lines of "Go burn in an oven you fricking jew" but thats just wrong soooo. there you go

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azraelscross on 2006-11-26 20:55 ]</font>

On 2006-11-26 20:52, Azraelscross wrote:

if i was racist i would have said something more along the lines of "Go burn in an oven you fricking jew" but thats just wrong soooo. there you go

[ This Message was edited by: Azraelscross on 2006-11-26 20:55 ]
    You just did. Irony is funny isn't it.

On 2006-11-26 21:27, hucast21 wrote:
    On 2006-11-26 20:52, Azraelscross wrote:

[ This Message was edited by: Azraelscross on 2006-11-26 20:55 ]
    You just did. Irony is funny isn't it.
    wow. smartass-ism. thought that went away with the generation x Post-ironic hipster movement. its called an example you jackass

and btw. the whole thing was a joke. i got exactly what i was looking for though. a GTFO my Thread, a Keep that racist stuff out of here and a smartass poster trying to get his word in. i feel so accomplished. o wait. its the internet. no one cares

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azraelscross on 2006-11-26 22:16 ]</font>

Just to remind you, the whole purpose of free speech is to protect nasty, horrible, cruel speech. Considering, at least here in the US, it was written because people were thrown into prisons for saying nasty things about King George, and dammit we were gonna make sure after we one the war that we could say nasty things about people we don't like without going to jail, dammit!

Nice, calm, speech that everyone agrees with and doesn't upset anyone doesn't /need/ protecting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ruby-chan on 2006-11-27 03:06 ]</font>

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Okay....this thread in directions it REALLY shouldn't right now...