Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast

Well if some of you don't know, last time I hosted the X360 meeting, but now I'm planning it. Now as you know it, not only the Europe, but Asia, Japan, etc. will be getting it. I thought I should call it "X Players", for all the X360 PSU players worldwide.

The party gears for EU, but I wanted to have a timezone for Japan, but I will focus on one area at a time. I think it should work and will keep it simple. The setup is going the style Rizen put it up:

• Day: Saturday, December 2nd
    • Time: 8 PM MET (7PM GMT, 2PM EST, 1PM CST, 11AM PST)
    • Place: Parum West, Outdoor Juice-Bar
    • Universe: 15
    • Events: Recordings by myself, 10k drawing, Free Prizes

Also Joining the event is PSU Blackjack (Rizen's Game):

PSU Blackjack - One person will be the dealer. Everyone at the table will roll /dice and whoever gets the highest goes first. Then the deal does /card. The player then decided whether or not to take a hit or not. Its repeated til the player says stop. The object is to get a value of 21. J Q K are worth 10 and A is with 1 or 11. All other numbers stay the same.

Dice Games: Of course you got to roll dem bones to get what ya want right? I'll explain at the meeeting.

This is just a few details and things can change. Just a guesstimate to what would yield the biggest crowd and friendly to everyone.

f you dont know what time it would be for you, use this link:
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx

I also have this for everyone to look at which is a little easier than the time conversion: Time Map Image

Feel free to post any comments, concerns, and changes you feel may be needed. Post will be update as stuff is change/added.

NOTE: Becuase of a shortage we have here. This is not only a PSOW party but a party for all X360 players of all communites (but PSOW in paticular), please spread the word.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2006-11-24 00:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2006-12-02 06:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2006-12-02 20:06 ]</font>

hmmmm december 2nd at 2 pm eh...if my bro aint on ill be there in my mantastic style...lol

I'll try and make it as well

Paragon of Style

I'll get a new outfit just to come.

I've been debating on whether or not I should switch back to the 360 version.... But either way, I'll try to make it to one of the get-togethers. ^_^

ill come can you tell me what time that is PST cause i cant use that site you linked thx

If Ronz is gonna be there then I'll be there too and I'll drag all my buddies along.

I'll try to come.

On 2006-11-23 11:56, BOWSER5150 wrote:
    ill come can you tell me what time that is PST cause i cant use that site you linked thx
    Ok bro, give me a few min.