That's not so much crashing, as Gamegaurd dping it automaticly as part of its protection functions.

oops, though I could delete the actual topic...

My question was that if you minimize the game using the windows key while playing in full screen mode, does your game then crash?

Thanks for answering you two.

If a moderator comes and sees this, please delete this topic. My question has been anwered.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flamingo99 on 2006-11-23 21:42 ]</font>

On 2006-11-23 21:33, Flamingo99 wrote:

My question was that if you minimize the game using the windows key while playing in full screen mode, does your game then crash?

If a moderator comes and sees this, please delete this topic. My question has been anwered.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flamingo99 on 2006-11-23 21:42 ]</font>
    If your computer's up to it, just run the game in a window that's the same size as your desktop - no amount of ALT-TAB or windows key pressing should cause problems then, and you can multi-task too

I'm not the trap, that's the trap!

On 2006-11-23 21:50, Uncle_Pobatti wrote:

If your computer's up to it, just run the game in a window that's the same size as your desktop - no amount of ALT-TAB or windows key pressing should cause problems then, and you can multi-task too
    No can do. Sometimes, if you try to access another program (say, Immaterial and Missing Power ~) that's windowed, it'll think you switched windows and close.

"Switched windows -- PSU.exe will now close"

On 2006-11-23 21:59, Choja wrote:
    On 2006-11-23 21:50, Uncle_Pobatti wrote:

No can do. Sometimes, if you try to access another program (say, Immaterial and Missing Power ~) that's windowed, it'll think you switched windows and close.

"Switched windows -- PSU.exe will now close"
    Gotta say that's never happened to me - the only thing that causes a problem similar to what you described is when I've tried to change my screen resolution with the game open.

I have no problems keeping PSU on in windowed mode while checking downloads, browsing the web and doing other general stuff