Greetings all!

It's been a while for me... circumstances took me out of the game. With the DC as the defunct platform for PSO that it is... I'm looking for news/info on the PC release. Is there a projected date/quarter/year? Any particular features coming along with it? Your help is much appreciated.

The PC version was not very successful, I don't believe is sold well as the servers were not really populated on it, its importing was even worse and finding US players on it was terrible and left me to not even enjoy playing it. The pc version is also just a v2 release so if your getting back into PSO you really should just pick up the GameCube version or wait out for the xbox whichever is more convenient for you.

I will say tho that the only thing that made the pc version nice was the lack of initializations and the extremely smooth graphics if you had a nice video card.

If anyone has trouble focusing, I will summarize what eRUPTy said in 2 simple words. (But please don't flame me.)

IT SUCKED!!

The end.

Ouch...

I guess I should be more specific. Sega.com lists a PC version as becoming available in the US (non-import). But the picture painted here would suggest that'll get canned...

An XBoX eh...

Hmmm...