MMMmmm Nice!!!

I finally got a Grinder Base A today YAY! It was the only rare I got on Relics A but that is probably cuz I died 4 times (2 times myself and 2 times my PM) cuz that end boss Svaltus or whatever....there was 1 of them then 2 of them and they got me paralized a couple times and that was all it took..... I assume when you die so much those last boxes are probably filled with good wholesome Crap! LOL

By the way, anyone tired of playing alone that doesn't have a group of friends (locally) who play PSU? I mean, I make friends allll the time and get their card and then neeeever seee them agaaaaain. It sucks. The novelty of playing with my PM is wearing off. Besides that, I have a TON of crap items that probably would be useful crap to someone else. Like say someone who makes Sheilds or Ranger weaps... Or even a hunter cuz I get hunter weapons and am a force so they go in my storage or those times when I actually am playing with someone else I let/give them the items. I'd throw them in my shop but I never know what is a good price for the items and it DOES take a lot of time to look them up cuz everyone is usually high priced so even setting them at a lower price is still TOO High.

I wont put this in the RANT section cuz it does mention where I got that Grinder Base A

PS. Gigaline Armors cost WAYYYYY too much in peoples shops.....just cuz not everyone created a Armor PM so for me to create one even on high luck day would be suicide. I guess If I have too I'll create one with another character cuz I'm not gonna throw away my Meseta for Outragous Prices! I have noticed that as people catch on to what is too high the prices start to drop. IE: Tear of Light or Relic Edge.

Doe anyone actually have a Partner card list that has people on it? Mine has been grey all week.

yeh i know what you mean, there is rarely a player on in my partner card list and i end up going solo

what system are you using Dark Seph, im on 360

MMMmmm Nice!!!

Srry for the late reply, at work ya know (or I'd be online)

The 360 for me HOLY BELL is my main Character, BELL DANDY is my PM (they are both from Anime series Ah My Goddess)