Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Guardian of Grants

On 2006-11-27 17:43, Weak wrote:
    I essentially did Sleeping Warriors A all day with a couple NPCs for hours. It's good that I raised the meseta, but it was hell. I suggest getting it out of the way before the patch comes in, if at all possible.
    Or you could just go to work for the same amount of time, cash your paycheck, and check that eBay site... J/K. I definitely don't have the patience, or apparently the skill, to solo SW A all day long. I can't even get myself motivated to get on and solo my last 3 levels right now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2006-11-27 17:46 ]</font>

I essentially did Sleeping Warriors A all day with a couple NPCs for hours. It's good that I raised the meseta, but it was hell. I suggest getting it out of the way before the patch comes in, if at all possible.
    I sold my equipped Gigaline for 100k today which puts me over a million. Now I have no armor and am patiently waiting if the update is Thursday to buy the A rank.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucast21 on 2006-11-27 17:51 ]</font>

On 2006-11-27 17:45, Wallin wrote:
    Or you could just go to work for the same amount of time, cash your paycheck, and check that eBay site... J/K. I definitely don't have the patience, or apparently the skill, to solo SW A all day long. I can't even get myself motivated to get on and solo my last 3 levels right now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2006-11-27 17:46 ]</font>
    Hmm... I suppose I can try it, but soloing isnt my favorite thing.

Also, still would like definite price on the new techs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-11-27 17:51 ]</font>
    Coming Soon!

I would solo to earn funding, but personally i have difficult getting a fast time soloing as a force not sure if anyone else does plus added to the fact that i still have a glob of techs to raise prior to the update to make sure when the new techs come out i don't have to worry about the old ones. Funding isn't a problem here currently assuming i'm not spending 200k+ on the new techs x.x

Guardian of Grants

On 2006-11-27 17:49, hucast21 wrote:

I sold my equipped Gigaline for 100k today which puts me over a million. Now I have no armor and am patiently waiting if the update is Thursday to buy the A rank.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucast21 on 2006-11-27 17:51 ]</font>
    I'm tempted to do that really. I don't even want pink armor. >_< And the 20% fire resist mine has isn't really all that useful, at least not with the current monsters out.

I sell hajirods and all force candie-canes for a psu living. Got nearly 1million now.
    I'll be fine

On 2006-11-27 17:53, Wallin wrote:

I'm tempted to do that really. I don't even want pink armor. >_< And the 20% fire resist mine has isn't really all that useful, at least not with the current monsters out.
    Do it now before the update hits. When the update comes out, players will be able to buy 6* armor for 95k from NPC shops.

You won't be able to sell your 5* armor for 100k anymore.

On 2006-11-27 17:57, hucast21 wrote:
    On 2006-11-27 17:53, Wallin wrote:

Do it now before the update hits. When the update comes out, players will be able to buy 6* armor for 95k from NPC shops.

You won't be able to sell your 5* armor for 100k anymore.
    *selling the one his wearing now as he read it* o.o

I hope the new quests will pack more meseta. Cause i could use A LOT!!!

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

I hope you're certain the update is coming thursday.

It'd suck to run around in carline for a week.