Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet of the Dark One

Isnt it odd that in the old trailer that the characters are different? Like theres this one character who looks like Ethan and one that looks like Leo, then there was also this girl i saw in the trailer where she was seen also in the intro of PSU story. Im wondering if they just made the characters adjusted after that trailer or by chance was it before the events of the PSU story? Like it could have been Ethans dad which i saw and it must have happened many years ago? Oh and before you reply or say anything that would insult me or anything like that...This is my very post anywhere in the internet...So yeah just saying...

Wolf ET Master

congrats on ur very first post on the internet!

MASTER OF ALL THINGS UNREAL DONTOSE's Avatar

WELL that could be true but why would they take that out doesnt sonic team know that the fans of phantasy star want to see what happind before the story of psu like what happind to Ethans dad how did he die who was that girl and that big robot dud what happind to him- maybe thier make a prequel of psu that shows the whole story of what happind to Ethans dad and how he died and what happind to every one elis.

Make the days of heart brake be no more for i can no longer take much more for i miet die from the crushing feeling in my heart from the hurt that you gave to me all those years ago.......

Prophet of the Dark One

I see...but im just curious if anyone has real info about this? Not saying that what you said isnt true but i want to know what exactly happened with that part of PSU?

MASTER OF ALL THINGS UNREAL DONTOSE's Avatar

ooo, ok just trieing to help
    Make the days of heart brake be no more for i can no longer take much more for i miet die from the crushing feeling in my heart from the hurt that you gave to me all those years ago.......

I believe that stuff was just old character design. Concept art isn't set in stone.

Wolf ET Master

It was changed. Simply changed. Its nothing unusual for characters to be changed especially for the source of this game. I am somewhat an anime fan and I can tell you that they design lots and lots and lots of different characters/models before the drawing starts.
    It was probably the same idea here. They simply went changed the way few story characters looks. I can tell you that it indeed happened before people began to learn of the story (as far as I know). I think that even if the old character models were used it still would not change anything of the PSU that we have today on our hands.
    Did that answer your question(s)?
    You can use the Search function and look for similar topics on these forums because that topic came up before and I am just generalizing what I got from reading people's responses/thoughts on the subject.

Prophet of the Dark One

Ah i see... thanks! Btw i didnt know where to look for this kind of topic so i made my own so sorry about that

Prophet of the Dark One

Oh btw heres the video i saw :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcgHu...elated&search=

What i dont get is...If they are just characters that were revised...then why is it showing Ethan and Karen along with the intro of PSU? Then afterwards comes a bunch of people which i said in my first post...

Prophet of the Dark One

No answer eh? Guess nobody knows then...