Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I don't kick. Ever.

Look, some people are mentally retarded, ok? Maybe they like the colors? When you're near death, your HP bar is more colorful. Maybe they wanna play in "Hard Mode".

....Maybe I should start kicking...

Hikaru Get back here! Pin lets go!

the thing about the kick system is they should have put in a space to put Why your being kicked. so your not left to draw conclusions for why you got kicked.

I feel worse than a temp being let go from a construction company on his way to work.

As long as you dont die, carry scapes, and arent an overwhelmingly annoying prick you shouldnt be getting kicked in the first place.

"Hello? Yeah, I'm almost there. ...What? You're laying me off? I see.."

I actually played PSO:BB with sombody that had a mental issue (or a speach/type issue) nobody would party with him but I befriended him and we had like the most killer static party and he would do anything for me.

Good karma goes around, so does bad.

I just had sombody "steal" a 150k 7* A rank wep from me, I wont lose a moments rest over it since its a game and its there own fault for being that low. If they take that kind of attitude out in real life its only going to wind them up in trouble or in jail or worse.

Still the whole baisc point is, did kicking them solve the problem? No it already happened.

Even if the guy didnt heal himself between fights, he already died so kicking him wont solve anything.

It would be better to revive him and say look you didnt heal and thats why you died, if you dont heal next time I will boot you. That way they can correct there problem and you keep your team mate.

All you do by kicking is promote bad vibes. Once it goes around enough you have people that dont care about the game because they are tired of the crap and just act like A-holes on purpose, and also your own reputation can get ruined for being a "elitist"

On 2006-11-27 23:45, Eternal_Drake wrote:
    arent an overwhelmingly annoying prick
    Good thing you carry scapes

That's really weird, if he's going to kick you why the hell would he waste a moon? Maybe it was to be extra insulting I don't know.

Still though kicking the Force was a dumb idea. I could AT LEAST understand if it was a Ranger (this comming from a ranger). As a Force who saves me mates while possibly risking S vs. A rank is worth it.

Only time I have ever died as a force was actually putting myself in a bad situation in a dragon fight to heal sombody else before they died

If I got booted for that I would be very very upset. Somtimes you dont know the whole sotry.

On 2006-11-27 23:46, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
    I actually played PSO:BB with sombody that had a mental issue (or a speach/type issue) nobody would party with him but I befriended him and we had like the most killer static party and he would do anything for me.

Good karma goes around, so does bad.

I just had sombody "steal" a 150k 7* A rank wep from me, I wont lose a moments rest over it since its a game and its there own fault for being that low. If they take that kind of attitude out in real life its only going to wind them up in trouble or in jail or worse.

Still the whole baisc point is, did kicking them solve the problem? No it already happened.

Even if the guy didnt heal himself between fights, he already died so kicking him wont solve anything.

It would be better to revive him and say look you didnt heal and thats why you died, if you dont heal next time I will boot you. That way they can correct there problem and you keep your team mate.

All you do by kicking is promote bad vibes. Once it goes around enough you have people that dont care about the game because they are tired of the crap and just act like A-holes on purpose, and also your own reputation can get ruined for being a "elitist"

Dude, I think the assholes do this cause they figure, if you died once,you'll do it again, and kicking you prevents that.

Idunno, you figure it out. I'll continue never kicking anyone ever.

On 2006-11-27 23:45, Eternal_Drake wrote:
    As long as you dont die, carry scapes, and arent an overwhelmingly annoying prick you shouldnt be getting kicked in the first place.
    But see, Sailor wasn't being an overwhelmingly annoying prick, for she wasn't really talking. She died once. None of us carried Scapes, and they all died twice, if not, more. Again, she died once, but was kicked.

I was in the same party as her, and I was never kicked. I died once, but I wasn't ever kicked for it.