Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

that barta spell is damubarta lvl 21+

its a constant spell that will stay as long as you hold the button and have PP

all the damu spells are like dragons breath kinda a cone infront of you, barta however goes all the way around you at lvl 21+

What about the Zonde one Kamatoze uses in Agata Relics? That goes all the way around him...

gi-zonde
    just one hit not constant like the damu spells.

we get gi-zonde, gi-barta, gi-foi, and gi-diga next patch hopfully just like the JP did.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-28 00:48 ]</font>

On 2006-11-28 00:32, ZiG wrote:
    Yeah, the emo "Disappointed" one, or the Angry one... Kamatozes really bring people together.
    Like a tongue on a cold pole.

On 2006-11-28 00:47, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
    gi-zonde
    just one hit not constant like the damu spells.

we get gi-zonde, gi-barta, gi-foi, and gi-diga next patch hopfully just like the JP did.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-28 00:48 ]</font>
    Word. Was wondering about that since I'm not really into Force, so didn't bother tinkering with the spells offline either. Bow force all the way.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

On 2006-11-27 23:39, l0c0dantes wrote:
    If we finish a room, and your in yellow, and I remind you to heal, you dont, and you STILL FREAKIN DIE, Im going to kick you.
    QFT. I've done this on my Ranger alt. I have a damn Force for my main - if I say "hey, <name>, heal", THAT MEANS HEAL.

That does not mean stand there, not pop a mate, and let a Leader Vahra crit you for like 200 and change and die.

This, of course, AFTER I saved the same idiot by popping a Star on his ass. Ugh. Not being on my Force makes me cry. =T.T=

Thats the reason I picked up being a Fo back in the PSO days, it was soooooooooo hard to find one that could do there duty well and buff/debuff/heal and not die that I got sick of it and went by that "if you want somthing done right you gotta do it yourself" deal.

Sure enough I have been a great fo ever since... problem is now I cant reap in all the benifits like the massive attack power from shifta and the free heals... I am just the one giving them all out.

Kinda sucks, but I cant go back to the other side and have to rely on sombody else again, atleast we are independant. despite the fact we cant solo as well as the other classes :/

All I can say is BRING ON THE C RANK FARMING WITH MY GI-SPELLS!!!

Hikaru Get back here! Pin lets go!

On 2006-11-28 00:23, ZiG wrote:
    You know, my PM has been hit with Megid so many times, I think she likes it, yet she's never been killed by it. Are they immune?

Anyway, yeah, when there are alot of enemies that use projectile/technics, my PM is kinda at a loss, since I'm a ranger and tend to attack from a distance, I never really get close enough for my PM to engage. So said monster shoots some Barta at me, and I move out of the way.... causing my PM to move IN the way, following me like a good little puppy. Hijinks ensue.
    I should name my pm Hachiko if that's how they act in
    battle. (nana[shojo Anime] reference for people who don't get that)