Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Heh,

Out of the 60+ hours I've played this game I've only died three times, and I got kick EVERY SINGLE TIME. I guess thats the reason why I solo a lot.....

Never giving up

Booting for dieing is stupid for a single slipup....
    What happoned to playing games for enjoyment?
    I think the most fun I've had was doing Ragen C at with 4 people level 5-7....
    Forget getting an S rank(Is there a negative rank...thats sounds about right with our number of deaths getting to him).... We couldn't actuly beat regan ^-^'...
    It was very amusing to hit the thing for a 2 damage crit ^-^
    Now I could of gone and done a Fight for food game with a party of rank obsessors.... but what would be the fun in that?

Too many people are just jerks. They take the game too seriously and are obsessed with getting S-ranks. I don't understand how anyone can play with these people. The problem is they usually kick me too because I am a force, and usually the only force in the party. I would really like to see how they finish Grove of Fanatics with just 2 Hunters who are at a slightly lower level than me.

Hikaru Get back here! Pin lets go!

On 2006-11-28 04:54, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    On 2006-11-28 01:21, Sailor_V_64 wrote:

I should name my pm Hachiko if that's how they act in
    battle. (nana[shojo Anime] reference for people who don't get that)
    I got that, but not because of some dumb anime.
    For little girls.
    That you watch.
    Nana is not dumb.

it's kinda deep actually.

On 2006-11-28 07:09, Merumeru wrote:
    sorry you were in a party with an 'OMG U RUINED MY S-RANK AND ARE MAKING ME WASTE 15 MINUTES OUT OF THE 300 HOURS I HAVE PUMPED INTO THIS GAME NOW ALL I HAVE FROM THIS MISSION IS MESETA ITEMS AND EXPERIENCE BUT NO MISSION POINTS THAT ARE NEEDED TO REACH LV10 IN MY CLASS WHICH I FINISHED DOING AT LV35 BUT ITS THE PRINCIPLE' kind of person XD
    loves it. That was awesome

On 2006-11-28 07:40, ZiG wrote:
    On 2006-11-28 07:26, lordzanon wrote:
    Zomfg Jeebus guys, wtf..!!

The only players i can picture that are elitist perfectionist prics are ffxi players, They have to have the right combo of jobs, they have to have the corresponding items for the jobs, they have to make an x amount of exp per hour and If you die you are insulted for "waisting time"
    And for all those people who said ' you should have kept a few scapes" While yes its good to have a few, im think its stupid to be forced to carry thing because of elitist pricks. They just bully ur ass at your expence and you fall for their game.

Ole pso players actually dont give a damn of the outcome, thus dont boot.

But the sad truth is, its Sonic teams fault (not sega, they published it sonic team made the game) They added the stupid rank crap in the game making elitist a$$hats do what they do.
    Back in pso it was fun to run with people, and lol and rofl when they get pwned and having to rez em. that was fun NO ONE CARED about dying. I remember when they added the missions with ranks , those were fun and you needed teamwork to get s rank, but they were not as fun as going into ruins in difficult or ultimate and just get wtfpwned in every room and lol about it.
    So thanks sonic team on messing up psu with your stupid rank system.

Now for those who wanna play psu as it is. Look for sami ver.2 ingame, i make games and i dont give a flying f^&% of the outcome, i play for fun and thrills, so if your that beast that tried to pull that extra pa on Deragon and get wftbbqpwned, Ill just have a goof LOL and rez you and keep on.

TIME TO PLAY PSU, PSO STYLE AND ENJOY THEY GAME, screw ranks and all of those who want to rank the best all the times and their moms.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lordzanon on 2006-11-28 07:38 ]</font>
    Funny, no one ever got kicked for dying on FFXI. At least I never saw it in my 3 years (and still running)
    HEH what server you play on?!?. I have played on Ifrit since the begining. And i have seen TONS of kicks because people weren't ELITE in there job. Kind of the reason i stuck with white mage in FFXI. because the whm can do no wrong.

On 2006-11-28 07:44, Shiroryuu wrote:
    man, I think that anyone who boots someone else for dying totally needs to get a piece of his own medicine. anyone who does that kind of stuff is a total ass. hopefully, I'll try never to associate myself with elitist losers like that. but I think a death ruining an s rank is much better than what sonic team did in PSO DC, you know, like dropping your weapon? that was the stupidest thing sega ever did and I'm glad they took that out cuz it really promoted duping. I'm also glad that when you die even in this game, you still have your weapon equipped. In GC, you die, your weapon is unequipped, which IMO may just make you more likely to die, although you still have it which is good and makes duping less necessary.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2006-11-28 07:51 ]</font>

I LIKE the droping of the Item. You had to trust the people you were with. That's what's wrong with this world nowadays no trust. If your weapon drop you politely asked for it back. But alas no more of that.
    I only wish they'd bring something back of that sort.

First of all I'm going to address the "FFXI players are elitist pricks" comment. Don't sterotype us with the real jerks out there that play. Also i have not booted people for having "Gimp" gear in my FFXI exp pts.
    I have played FFXI since its inception here in the US. I'm not an elitist prick and dont kick people for dying. Never have never will.

Secondly i have friends that were still using c rank weapons, both myself and my best friend [who also still plays FFXI] furnish 5 star b weaps to them so that they can play the game how they want. Sara and i have purchased boards for the 5 stars [striking/ranged] and split the cost and if there are extra synths left on the boards [there usually are] we just ask our friends for the mats and craft them for free.

I dont charge friends for these things; I wont charge them in the future.

I have played open rooms and have had people die multiple times in fact. Neither myself nor my friends kick people for this. You die o well, we'll get s rank the next run.

This elitist attitude isnt really prevalent in the people I've played with, it's a shame though that there are jerks out ther that ruin other people's fun. My friends and i usually either play a full 6 man party or duo all our missions. We farm mats for crafting/grind exp almost all the time and place greater value in fun with friends rather than s rank all the time.

To sailor all i gotta say is dust your feet off and move to the next room; those elitist people arent worth your time nor the PP spent to cure their useless backsides. If a good FO dies trying to help me stay alive rest [this doesnt happen very often at all] assured they'll be in the room with me for as long as im playing that night or til they decide to log.

i'll proberly start hanging around on uni 15 more so i won't get this crap instead of hanging out on universe 01.

I swear i wonder about some people sometimes on there. before i left to get the car fixed some guy came into the area and just kept blurting out

My mom saids i'm a stupid disgrace to the world.

he just kept pressing up and enter he was STILL there when i got back just now.

god people just suck.

ya uni 15 and 17 is where its at, i wont go to the full servers.

oh and witchblade i did say "MOST" not "ALL"

edited to do great justice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lordzanon on 2006-11-28 18:58 ]</font>