Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Whats the guys name? Sounds like a dick. When I go out in parties I tend to it that if I see the force get hit even once, ill change from what im attacking to whatever is near the force hitting it. If your healing people there is no reason you should have died. Sounds like a shit team you got stuck with. On a side not always carry a scape or 2, there only like 300 in player shops if you search. Or making your own is surprising decently cheap.

I don't even boot my PM. She's too optimistic and she makes me smile.

Besides, B level De Ragan hasn't been able to kill her yet, though the A levelone barbequed her...

I can't do B-Rank Neudaiz with my PM yet, since they don't dodge the Bartas and Foies the enemies like flinging so much, and I can only manage to help them so much...

You know, my PM has been hit with Megid so many times, I think she likes it, yet she's never been killed by it. Are they immune?

Anyway, yeah, when there are alot of enemies that use projectile/technics, my PM is kinda at a loss, since I'm a ranger and tend to attack from a distance, I never really get close enough for my PM to engage. So said monster shoots some Barta at me, and I move out of the way.... causing my PM to move IN the way, following me like a good little puppy. Hijinks ensue.

They're not immune. I saw Lou and my PM both get it in the face. But yeah, sometimes I'll just act like an idiot and reflexively leap in front of Foie and Megid and stuff to protect my PM. Also Barta. Which doesn't help at all. Stupid Barta.

Don't knock Barta. Some of my best conversations have been while the entire party has been frozen by a Kamatoze.

Wait wait wait wait, is that monstrous thing it shoots really Barta? It's not like Zomfgbarta or something?

Yeah it's Zomfgbarta, the one that pops up all around him, so all the melees get frozen.

It creates Conversations such as:

"Ohshit"
    "lawl"
    "halp!"
    "fucking n00bs"
    "I hate this game"
    "We're going to lose S rank ; ;"

Good times.

Oooh, sounds fun. Complete with cut-away chat and everything?

Yeah, the emo "Disappointed" one, or the Angry one... Kamatozes really bring people together.