Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

[quote]On 2006-11-28 01:21, Sailor_V_64 wrote:
    On 2006-11-28 00:23, ZiG wrote:
    You know, my PM has been hit with Megid so many times, I think she likes it, yet she's never been killed by it. Are they immune?

Anyway, yeah, when there are alot of enemies that use projectile/technics, my PM is kinda at a loss, since I'm a ranger and tend to attack from a distance, I never really get close enough for my PM to engage. So said monster shoots some Barta at me, and I move out of the way.... causing my PM to move IN the way, following me like a good little puppy. Hijinks ensue.
    I find it hilarious when I kill all the enemies, then my PM runs across the screen, about 10-20" scale past the spot the enemies were, I'm like "thanks a lot, I'm glad I brought you along, I hope you poach my kills in the next room, that's even more fun, you little strike-PM-jerk-ninny..."

additional note: I find it funny that the strike PM uses a hanzo, and I had just synthed one and began using it right before my PM changed, I was like "WTF? Do you copy me sword?!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blu_Swade on 2006-11-28 01:46 ]</font>

You guys need to learn the AI more is all, MY PM can take out a A mission by herself if I wanted, and I hardly ever have to heal her.

Take her to A dragon and even A Onma (she died vs Onma once)

the 410 is supposed to stay near you so you need to get close to an enemy for her to attack it, I do this by getting up in somthings face or by running past it and she runs into it. Works great, her dmg is above and beyond almost anybodies and her hp/defense is incredible.

later on when I make her a GH-413 she may run off and kill things on her own more since it has a independant AI.

Be awhile for that. The JP's don't even have the differant models yet (413 for example). I have noticed others doing that for their PM. If you want to get your PM into the fight, they run past the mobs and let the PM get "aggro" and then they go on doing their own thing.

Though it's a lot easier for me since I'm a hunter so she pretty much tags along with me and doubles my DPS heh.

On 2006-11-28 01:49, Arieta wrote:
    Be awhile for that. The JP's don't even have the differant models yet (413 for example). I have noticed others doing that for their PM. If you want to get your PM into the fight, they run past the mobs and let the PM get "aggro" and then they go on doing their own thing.

Though it's a lot easier for me since I'm a hunter so she pretty much tags along with me and doubles my DPS heh.
    I'm currently playing force, but I use gi-level almost exclusively, yet my PM still bolts right past enemies and doesn't help unless she wants to poach my kills or I'm trying to level PA's

Yeah the love to come in for the finishing blow and take the bigger xp

Mine even broke open some of the loot boxes after relics C once I swear she was about to take the items!

Hikaru Get back here! Pin lets go!

evil evil pm

So, when an NPC dies, do they get kicked? PC's get kicked (as opposed to Sailor making a thread about it), but do NPC's or PM's?

On 2006-11-28 04:36, RyukiZero wrote:
    So, when an NPC dies, do they get kicked? PC's get kicked (as opposed to Sailor making a thread about it), but do NPC's or PM's?
    Most people i've seen so far have become so effective at kicking people that if there NPC or PM hits yellow they typically boot them, or during a boss fight they boot them just to be safe.

Then again ruling depends on the person and party, also they don't think ahead, if you kick a hunter you lose the effect to output more damage, you kick a ranger you lose the ability to confusing the living heck out of agroed enemies, you kick a force you better hope you have mates and some cure item to make up for lost heals.

I think most people do it because of old saying 'fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me' >.>.

What about..

"Shake it once, that's fine.
    Shake it twice, that's okay.
    Shake it three times, you're playing yourself again."

Does that apply? =O

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

On 2006-11-28 01:21, Sailor_V_64 wrote:

I should name my pm Hachiko if that's how they act in
    battle. (nana[shojo Anime] reference for people who don't get that)
    I got that, but not because of some dumb anime.
    For little girls.
    That you watch.