Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

On 2006-11-28 07:26, lordzanon wrote:
    Zomfg Jeebus guys, wtf..!!

The only players i can picture that are elitist perfectionist prics are ffxi players, They have to have the right combo of jobs, they have to have the corresponding items for the jobs, they have to make an x amount of exp per hour and If you die you are insulted for "waisting time"
    And for all those people who said ' you should have kept a few scapes" While yes its good to have a few, im think its stupid to be forced to carry thing because of elitist pricks. They just bully ur ass at your expence and you fall for their game.

Ole pso players actually dont give a damn of the outcome, thus dont boot.

But the sad truth is, its Sonic teams fault (not sega, they published it sonic team made the game) They added the stupid rank crap in the game making elitist a$$hats do what they do.
    Back in pso it was fun to run with people, and lol and rofl when they get pwned and having to rez em. that was fun NO ONE CARED about dying. I remember when they added the missions with ranks , those were fun and you needed teamwork to get s rank, but they were not as fun as going into ruins in difficult or ultimate and just get wtfpwned in every room and lol about it.
    So thanks sonic team on messing up psu with your stupid rank system.

Now for those who wanna play psu as it is. Look for sami ver.2 ingame, i make games and i dont give a flying f^&% of the outcome, i play for fun and thrills, so if your that beast that tried to pull that extra pa on Deragon and get wftbbqpwned, Ill just have a goof LOL and rez you and keep on.

TIME TO PLAY PSU, PSO STYLE AND ENJOY THEY GAME, screw ranks and all of those who want to rank the best all the times and their moms.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lordzanon on 2006-11-28 07:38 ]</font>
    Funny, no one ever got kicked for dying on FFXI. At least I never saw it in my 3 years (and still running)

man, I think that anyone who boots someone else for dying totally needs to get a piece of his own medicine. anyone who does that kind of stuff is a total ass. hopefully, I'll try never to associate myself with elitist losers like that. but I think a death ruining an s rank is much better than what sonic team did in PSO DC, you know, like dropping your weapon? that was the stupidest thing sega ever did and I'm glad they took that out cuz it really promoted duping. I'm also glad that when you die even in this game, you still have your weapon equipped. In GC, you die, your weapon is unequipped, which IMO may just make you more likely to die, although you still have it which is good and makes duping less necessary.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2006-11-28 07:51 ]</font>
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

On 2006-11-28 07:26, lordzanon wrote:
    Zomfg Jeebus guys, wtf..!!

The only players i can picture that are elitist perfectionist prics are ffxi players, They have to have the right combo of jobs, they have to have the corresponding items for the jobs, they have to make an x amount of exp per hour and If you die you are insulted for "waisting time"
    And for all those people who said ' you should have kept a few scapes" While yes its good to have a few, im think its stupid to be forced to carry thing because of elitist pricks. They just bully ur ass at your expence and you fall for their game.

Ole pso players actually dont give a damn of the outcome, thus dont boot.

But the sad truth is, its Sonic teams fault (not sega, they published it sonic team made the game) They added the stupid rank crap in the game making elitist a$$hats do what they do.
    Back in pso it was fun to run with people, and lol and rofl when they get pwned and having to rez em. that was fun NO ONE CARED about dying. I remember when they added the missions with ranks , those were fun and you needed teamwork to get s rank, but they were not as fun as going into ruins in difficult or ultimate and just get wtfpwned in every room and lol about it.
    So thanks sonic team on messing up psu with your stupid rank system.

Now for those who wanna play psu as it is. Look for sami ver.2 ingame, i make games and i dont give a flying f^&% of the outcome, i play for fun and thrills, so if your that beast that tried to pull that extra pa on Deragon and get wftbbqpwned, Ill just have a goof LOL and rez you and keep on.

TIME TO PLAY PSU, PSO STYLE AND ENJOY THEY GAME, screw ranks and all of those who want to rank the best all the times and their moms.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lordzanon on 2006-11-28 07:38 ]</font>
    yah XD 100% with ya on this argument, things like ranks and rares always bring out that 'OMG MUST BE THE BEST' aspect in games x.x unfortunately, thats the goal of the majority and if you dont follow their standards, they dont want anything to do with ya, as vividly shown XP but dont sweat, your gaming experience is your own so just dont let anyone get you down or upset because they're being that way :3

read again i just edited it, missed stuff. However the sad truth is what i said, i also played ffxi and was turned off because i couldnt play as i wanted to, was a dark thf since low lvl and was contantly told to be a drk/war. I hated to get to a place after hours to see a group break up because the exp started to"suck" or "mr x is dying to much im outta here." Thats the damn attitude of many of the players. and how hard it was to find players to enjoy the game as you wanted. also its game structure was built to be the way it is. your rank was your status quo, people would prefer to take mr pal/war rank 5 than mr pal/war rank 2 . Your gear had to be what the society wants it to be, "oh crap not alot of dez gear you suck."
    i got to the point i was starting to act like the people i hated most so i left the game, no fun at all just stress. Oh and dare to tell me that you never got booted for dying in ffxi.

yes i admit i have deep hatred twords the game, but more due to its community because the game does have one hell of a story, i do have the whole story somewhere in my old computer (took days to read)

i have noticed that many of these prics have come from the that game and in a way i hate to see em here, which is why I MAKE MY OWN GAMES AND LET ANYONE IN TO DO WHAT THEY PLEASE. thats how i get my satisfaction of psu, to play it as good ol pso.

quote:

Funny, no one ever got kicked for dying on FFXI. At least I never saw it in my 3 years (and still running)

end Quote:

Oh true i forgot, people got booted once the leader found out their armor is not to their lvl and dont have the correct gear on. btw i was on the diabolos server.

People still kick others when they died and got brought back with a scape. =

Paragon of Style

On 2006-11-28 07:53, lordzanon wrote:
    quote:

end Quote:

Oh true i forgot, people got booted once the leader found out their armor is not to their lvl and dont have the correct gear on. btw i was on the diabolos server.
    QFT. I'm from a worse server. Asura. FFXI is the game where you can't pt with loldrgs and lolsmns, and ever since the expansion, lolblms as far as xp goes at least. And if your armor is too shitty your kicked, or if you slip up even once you're kicked. I haven't played that game tho since Gears of War and PSU came out. I need to go back for a bit and help out my LS on Gods and Limbus some more. =/

PSU Machinema Producer

Would be funny for the leader to kick himself out...

Paragon of Style

The other day someone I know meant to kick someone, and gave the person they wanted to kick leader by mistake. Classic.

PSU Machinema Producer

Good one, old chap