Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So I logged on today, and went to take off some parts, when I noticed my arms weren't equipped...but....it still looked like they were. Any idea why this is?

...wow. Hm. Interesting. I've never had this happen before.

I had that happen with a set of shorts. I fixed it by going back into the dressing area and re-equipping the clothing article.

Yeah, it seems like a simple fix, but if it's a clothes item you plan to use forever, you can sell it and make some money while still appearing to have the item on. Would that count as duping, in a sense?

That's what I was wondering. though I'm going to sign off and back on first to make sure the look doesn't disappear ;

update edit: They're still on! looks like I got me some extra money >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Castershell on 2006-11-27 21:53 ]</font>

Happens with armors and units too x) I reported it a while back and after being accused of exploiting the game and cheating, I was assured that the issue would be "sent off to the developers to look into." So who knows.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Castershell, what happens if you change out other parts? Like, equipping a Vilogis Torso. Would that revert your arms to normal?

Also, props for Outlaw Star reference.

On 2006-11-27 21:53, Triela wrote:
    Happens with armors and units too x) I reported it a while back and after being accused of exploiting the game and cheating, I was assured that the issue would be "sent off to the developers to look into." So who knows.
    Oh my units too? that'd be handy for SUVs....if you could somehow get one glitched onto yourself, then you could equip one of the HP regen ones...*schemes*

Well when it happens to armor, the SLS graphics still show on your character, but the armor is actually unequipped. You lose the defense bonuses and the units are unequipped as well.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Now now Caster, stop trying to cheat. A minor bug exploit to save you 9000 in clothes is one thing, but don't try to mess with armor and units. Not that I think it'd work anyway.