Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MMMmmm Nice!!!

http://parksabers.com/doublehelix.html

It looks pretty awesome!

heh, cool but for nearly 500$ ill pass

ill just run town to walmart get a 20" black light for 7$ bust out my dremmel and carve me a saber handle out of some wood, paint it, put it together and walla!

MMMmmm Nice!!!

Awesome! I never thought of that...........

But can you actually play sword fight with it I think those parksaber ones you can

PSU Machinema Producer

I made some sabers by carving them outa hard wood *my hands have sores all over* But it was worth it. If i manage to get a way to put my tape videos on pc, then I'll make a video and show ya my skills . Oh, as for the black light, don't bother, it would break if you hit something Just carve the whole thing outta wood. Now the big question is... How am I gonna make a sword or an axe out of a branch O_O. I'd need huge carving skills, which I don't have oh dear...

Ok personaly a plexiglass tube would work best for the blade.Next for the hilt metal and some heavy duty plastics.I plan to make at least 5 weapons for cosplaying my beast next year at Otacon,this is basicly the wep design.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

PSU Machinema Producer

good luck then
    I can't really access to other resources than wod, so I'm stuck with it. All I need to find is damn paint .... But yeah, actually some hard plastic would be usefull for the photon bits on a sword and other huge weapons

Pfft. The only Double Saber you need is 1/144th to 1/60th scale.

The Double Beam Saber:

The Double Naginata:

Posers and wannabes use anything else. D:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-30 02:31 ]</font>

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Yeah mine would be a wall hanger. Didnt know those park ones are "battle quality" It looks like it will break easy still.

I guess you can play fight with it but nothing real.

bamboo kendo swords are the best for that. Got like 10 of them from the flea market and started teaching my friends some basics of kenda and iaido. but it was more or less just letting them fullfill there anime/sword fighting fantasies and making them bleed alot and some brusies.

I dont recomend just doing what I did as you can really hurt/kill sombody with a kendo sword so buy the gear too if you really want to do it and take lessons.

ad for carving skills.. a dremel makes life easier lots of attachments for it. Its a handheld rotary tool. I have used it for everything from carving some custome designs in the wall in our bathroom, to engraving glass, to moding my computer (cut a window into it, made space for the large psu (not phantasy star universe, power supply unit) and also had to cut places out for the water cooling.

not the greatest picture in the world but this was my very first dremel project and computer mod:

cut the punisher logo into my computer case and made a plexi window and put some lights in there with leds that I wired and did maunally from radio shack.

It was not fun cutting thru a steel case with the cheap stock cutting wheels...

word

Where did you find those figures Moon?