Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the WHAT !?!?!?

so i was browsing JP Wiki looking at stuff Coming in the next update, and beyond. And, as i was looking at rifles (a very imporatant section for me , as im going fortegunner) I noticed , well. here :

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl...5A5EBB7CF.html

Second from the bottom on the Network rifle list.

Thats sounds like one gun , I never want to use. (forget the fairly good stats)

Hell no, I'd never use square square square square either.

Ha , For those who cant read it says "The asa crotch lining" made by kubara

its a good job i can reed japanese lol
    Why Sleep... You Have Plenty Of Time When Your Dead

Translated: The asa crotch lining [kubara] A -- 12375 982 450 136 155 ★8 Baseplate/bursting: [kubara] wood

O.o
    o.O
    the WHAT?!

how dose one upgrade a weapon or grind?. nothing to do with this topic just dident want to cluter up the message board.. thank

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Felix-DeSouza on 2006-11-30 10:39 ]</font>
    Why Sleep... You Have Plenty Of Time When Your Dead

Dragon God

On 2006-11-30 10:34, Candor wrote:
    O.o
    o.O
    the WHAT?!

To grind ? you have to make (or buy) a Grinder +(1-10) and the process is putting a Base (C,B,A) into a matching board for the class of weapon (only C and B useable currently on US servers) once you have the grinder , take the weapons and the grinder to the maker of the weapon (Blue symbol = GRM , Parum (blue planet)(Yellow symbol = Tenenora Works , Moatoob (red planet) (Green symbol= Yohmei , Neudiaz gren planet) and give them the weapon and the grinder , and hope it doesnt break. (the higher +1-10 is , and the beter you luck is , is less of a chance it will break , however , i discourage grinding your main weapons without a backup in case of breaks)

As for this whole Kubara thing , 6* and 8 * (Highest B and middle A class , respectively) have a ??? in the wood slot , in which you can put Kubara wood , in stead of the normal Ash/Ebon , In which you will general get a weaker weapon with a unique looke , BUT it will become much stronger when you grind it (see above)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Grr on 2006-11-30 10:47 ]</font>

アサシック
    asashikku

those translation programs are very unreliable because they sometimes take fragments of words and try to translate that. the name is in katakana, so it's supposed to just be a phonetic name.

i were to take a guess at the NA naming, i would guess asasic or something similar.
    PSPo2:
    LUNA SEA - RAcaseal
    Pucelle - FOnewearl

PSO:
    .... - RAcaseal