Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm trying to save my money for needed things, I have 14K at the moment and I'm trying to mark down some things on my personal Christmas list.

A Hajirod is least on my list. I've been intrested in the Me/Restore and I tried buying it but when I viewed it it had the Red X wich mean I couldn't equipped it. I need to know if Forces can use Me/Restore and I also need to know what Amor/Lines are best for Forces at the moment.

Right now I'm using Hel type armor.

I believe Me/Restore is a B rank unit, and therefore requires a B rank armor.

Best armors. Hmm, still using Ageha-senba myself because I'm a cheap bastid. But I think Te-Senba and Hoza-Senba are the best.

EDIT: Ok, Te-Senba outclasses Hoza in all aspects.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2006-12-01 06:22 ]</font>

Erroneous Deity

You have to ensure that the armor your currently have is 1) Rank B, because Me/Restore is a Rank B Unit and 2) it has an Extra Slot.

Armor-wise, I sport the Ageha-Senba armor (made it myself with 20% Dark). It's B rank and it does the trick. You can buy the basic version for 18k on Neudaiz (but with no elemental attributes).

I don't know where to get the boards for that.

I bought my board for 2.5k from a player shop. I usually see the boards selling between 3 to 4k. I have NO IDEA where they drop, but player shops are probably the easiest spot to find'm.

Note - I gave this a shot with my PM (who's only a level 6, 4 Tech 2 Striking) and had a 51% chance of success on a day with Luck 3.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PureEntropy on 2006-12-01 06:33 ]</font>

I'd recomend Yohmeis, but a Tenora's handy for that body slot, allowing you to help keep your happy FO alive ^_^' I do that with me newman, but she's HU... I dunno' if you'd wanna' give up the head slot...

Erroneous Deity

Tried to make a Gigaline yesterday with my level 100 Armor PM with 56% success rate. Got a monomate.

This was my second attempt, had a 37% success rate first time around and got a monomate then too.

Time to farm for materials and hopefully the third time is the charm.

On 2006-12-01 06:54, Bast wrote:
    Tried to make a Gigaline yesterday with my level 100 Armor PM with 56% success rate. Got a monomate.

This was my second attempt, had a 37% success rate first time around and got a monomate then too.

At least you got something useful... I always get Koltova Gras, and to my knowledge, there isn't a board in extra that uses it...

On 2006-12-01 06:56, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
    On 2006-12-01 06:54, Bast wrote:

At least you got something useful... I always get Koltova Gras, and to my knowledge, there isn't a board in extra that uses it...
    Mmm, that'll add for my collection of Kolvlta Sandwitches.