Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The funny thing is, I got into san argument with the Infamous guys over Nugz. I was saying that he;s ruining the game, blah blah, the usual anti-hacking shit, and they were saying shit like "How's it ruining the game if he keeps it to himself?" and "He doesn't have any intentions of spreading it or giving hacked stuff away because he doesn't want to cause a rollback for everyone else."

And here he is... doing just that.

Either way if there was a rollback that hit wouldn't effect me too much hit lvl: 50 a week ago, so i just need to raise funds again for the release of new gear no big deal... though if say for instance the new updates got pushed back, then my options would be reconsidered.

Also if we know this guy has a new account every other week with millions on it, wouldn't that suggest that there's more than one person that's doing this like a farming pool so to speak? Sorry if i seem sorta noobish this is my first payed mmo i've ever gotten into ^_^;;;.

I hope there isn't a rollback, that would suck. Just synthed a Rabol Danga (succesfully!!!) and it cost so much for the mats!!!

No, he simply recreates and hacks the meseta again.

On 2006-12-02 23:27, ZiG wrote:
    The funny thing is, I got into san argument with the Infamous guys over Nugz. I was saying that he;s ruining the game, blah blah, the usual anti-hacking shit, and they were saying shit like "How's it ruining the game if he keeps it to himself?" and "He doesn't have any intentions of spreading it or giving hacked stuff away because he doesn't want to cause a rollback for everyone else."

Yeah seriously, its hella annoying all these people are like "oh how is it effecting you" "oh just play legit" blah blah.

Its people that speak like that are SUCKERS for Sega. Theyll play this game even if item duping is rampant just because they have nothing else better to do with thier lives.

No one see's how bad this effects the economy. This game wasnt made for hundreds of people to have 10's of millions of dollars so early. Its going to be hard later on just to buy the materials you need to make your shit cause of this. Not to mention people are just going to start jacking up the prices on items since they are selling for so much. Its retarded.

On 2006-12-02 23:18, AkiraXxx wrote:
    On 2006-12-02 23:12, Niered wrote:
    He wasnt handing it out, he said he could sell it to players for 20$ per 5 million.

theres nothing to be paranoid about silly, IF he has 5 million, he has ONLY 5 million. Think about it, the games been out a month and a half, 5 million is NOT impossible for someone that knows the tricks, and has the required time on there hands. Especially if hes trying to make a business of it, then he could be working with mulitple other people.

Of course, there is the possibility he was lying as well.

Stop to read the entire post next time please, never once did anyone that actually met him see or know of anyone actually being handed 5million. I.E. No proof he gave it to anyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Niered on 2006-12-02 23:15 ]</font>
    Ok how bout YOU read the entire thread next time because its obvious you have no fucking clue who The Laughing Man is. To fill you in, he is the guy who has a new account every other week from getting banned and always has 14+ mil on his NEW characters.
    3 points to make in response to this:

1. WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM? I politely make the statement that you should read the entire post, taking into account that noone has documented evidence in that post that the person in question actually has given out said cash, and you flip out on my like a five year old that got there toy truck ripped out of there hands. Ive been searching through these forums LONG before I became a member, and I knew you could be an ass, but I didnt think youd just flip out on a DAMN GOOD OBSERVATION.

2. Screenshots or it didnt happen. If you can show me a status window proving that he has 14 million, I will admit that i was wrong in that respect.

3. Lets do some math here shall we? It costs 10 bucks to start a subscription. If he has a new subscription every other week, (thats assuming you dont mind ruining your credit score by signing up for THAT many credit cards) you would need to sell 5million at least once a month. And considering the fact that PSU is by no means the most popular MMO out there, nor is it the kind of game that most people would buy in game cash for, I doubt that would happen.

So, in summary, if your going to swear at me, allow me to use the same displeasure towards you.

YOU FAIL DYPSHYT.

Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

On 2006-12-02 23:27, ZiG wrote:

Mindless followers will say anything to keep a good image of their god out in the public.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

On 2006-12-02 23:34, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    Mindless followers will say anything to keep a good image of their god out in the public.
    Yeah, I've noticed. The sad part is, they've won plenty of people over to their side by spouting off this nonsense. Raffon Field Base on universe 1 is now clogged with InfamousGamerz and their supporters for the better part of every day.

I'm not the trap, that's the trap!

On 2006-12-02 23:23, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    If he gives me 5mil for free i'll have sex with him.
    Wait, are you a gu- oh.

You know, I wish my personality should sw- nice.
    So, apparently, these people, these &@*$ers want to screw everyone else. It's like a bully, they gain power by taking it from others. Say, taking meseta from Sega's server. Or something. Damn. Still, doesn't this count for a lawsuit? It's breaking the Terms of Service (does anyone read that?) in a way that can get the asskickery squad involved. I don't get why games have to be ruined, but I don't think there's one soul that doesn't want to play by the rules. ARRG ARRG ARRG. It's annoying as hell and if this goes to the Rants Section, that's good. I've heard that bastard "The Laughing Man" but I was walking through so I didn't even get what he was saying. Is there a &#$%ing hacker ring that's like a drug ring except between nerdy assholes that want to screw up every gamers' lives just because the gaming companies messed them up somewhere? I mean, I'm waiting for the point where gaming companies are considered stupid because they're taken over by jackasses like these. "But we love video games!" Well, too bad, we hate them due to their imcompentence.

...Okay, you should one-hour ban me. I need an anger-management moment. o_o

EDIT:
    Choja: So, "The Laughing Man" happens to be living up to the name of Ghost in the Shell, naturally.
    Aier: Edit: On a side not really positive but funny to look at note... Hey, at least the laughing man is living up to the name...for those who actually know what I am talking about >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Choja on 2006-12-02 23:45 ]</font>

>_>

<_<

*Loads up JP PSU*