Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well nice knowing you all, even those who thought my stuff was overpriced and didn't like me. My brother's and My accounts were hacked and everything was taken so I am done with this game as it is not safe to play.

No the Sega servers arent the problem, they are safe. The problem lies within that their is no seperate passowrd to log onto PSU, all they need is your gamertag. And your gamertag is VERY easy to hack with the programs out there. They hacked mine and my password was maximum security as far as Windows Live told me.

Anyway this game is not safe. All the players with items of value will be picked off one by one, ruining everything.

For those that think this is a joke, search for shop Jinxpalm, it no longer exists as the character and account were deleted. For further confirmation anyone that had me on their friends list or had my partner card can verify this.

Again I seek no attention but this is my warning to you all. Quit the game before you invest hundreds of hours and have your 10 stars rares stolen from you. Again just my warning, take from it what you will.

Thanks to all the people I played with, you know how much I loved this game, and how much I was looking forward to the update this Friday. Just isnt worth playing a game that takes this much time and energy that doesnt have the security to prevent theft.

If only they had a seperate pass to log onto Sega's servers...

Well good luck and God bless to all...

I'll be playing Gears of War and such.

Can't say I'm sorry to see you go.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2006-12-09 16:22 ]</font>

I hear you deserved it. Is that true?

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

On 2006-12-04 23:43, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    I hear you deserved it. Is that true?
    Nobody deserves to have their stuff stolen off them, even if they hacked the game to pieces or whatever, if theyve worked at getting some good stuff, thats not the kind of punishment that should be taken out.

I doesn't matter if he "deserved it" or not. The point is that there are legitimate players getting completely stripped of items and then deleted.

The only thing like this on the ps2/pc servers is the ability for someone to steal your room decorations. I haven't heard of complete account takeovers (since we don't use gamertags) as of yet.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Just a note though. If it was a gamertag hack, it doesn't matter what game was being played. This guy could have been playing Geometry Wars, have an insane record, and get it hacked, allowing someone to ruin it. It's not really game related, when you think about it.

A note about password security. Picking "Your favorite pet's name" as your secret answer is probably the worst thing you can do. Unless you have a weird penchant for naming your dogs "Abba Zabba" or something.

REAL GAMERS STAND UUUPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

no one "deserved " what happen to them, even if they did brag & there prices are skyrocket high. it is a shame that people are finding ways to ruin great games. who ever feels threaten by this hack just submit your complaints or concerns to sega & xbox live, we are paying these companys for there service.

I would agree with you if it was something like a house or car stolen IRL, however from what i've heard as much as he bragged he deserved it. Cyber terrorism is always deserved when somebody crosses the line from "OK, who wants to buy my stuff?" to "HAHAHA I have this and you don't n00bs".

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

On 2006-12-05 09:05, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    I would agree with you if it was something like a house or car stolen IRL, however from what i've heard as much as he bragged he deserved it. Cyber terrorism is always deserved when somebody crosses the line from "OK, who wants to buy my stuff?" to "HAHAHA I have this and you don't n00bs".
    That happens all the time in any online game, hell just USING a rare item could be classed as bragging ffs.

Bragging doesnt deserve punishment of that kind wether its online or off, who the hell determines that online means a different set of laws to the rest of the world.

It's the same principle of stealing from the guys actual physical possessions, say for example he had a pair of shoes you really wanted and was bragging about it, that still doesnt make it ok to steal.

REAL GAMERS STAND UUUPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

you guys did not deserve getting jacked, if your story is true. on the second thought people are saying that you had every rare in the game at only being a level 38, items people have not seen, even being stuck on level 50 for weeks. so to make a long story short people think a hacker got hacked.